Author Topic: Warning: Thieves target homeowners working outdoors across Metro Detroit  (Read 2721 times)

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
I always carry and frequently OC while doing yard work.  To me this article says two things.... ALWAYS CARRY and MOVE OUT OF METRO DETROIT.

DETROIT -

From the city to the suburbs, thieves are targeting homeowners who are cutting their lawns and working outdoors.

In Bloomfield Hills, a jewelry thief robbed one home while an elderly man cut his grass. In Detroit, an armed gunman went after a homeowner who was working his yard.

"They just pick opportunities, and you have to be aware," said Jenny Providence, of Detroit.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/warning-thieves-target-homeowners-working-outdoors-across-metro-detroit/-/1719418/20476074/-/15i2br8/-/index.html
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
ALWAYS CARRY and MOVE OUT OF METRO DETROIT.
Good advice.
Her husband watches out the upstairs windows while she tends to the yard.
I like this!  ;D