Author Topic: Family video encounter.  (Read 3346 times)

Offline hamaneggs

Family video encounter.
« on: June 11, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
Went to rent some videos at Family Video on Hoover in Warren.While waiting to check out,a man and a woman asked me about me OCing.They both got wide eyed when they asked me how long it's been legal to OC and I told em since our state constitution was written in 1839.An employee who has waited on me many times ,when I told them I was not a cop,just a law abiding citizen exercising my lawfull rights,had an instant attitude change.She said she wasn't sure I was allowed to OC in the store and that she was aware there are no signs on the door.I asked her if that was the store policy,she said she didn't know and she would check it out eventually.She said she would rather I covered it because of the kids.I told her it was for protecting every one of the people in the store according to the state constitution.She said she would still like it concealed as I walked out the door.Besides giving the 2 folks an MOC card and referring them to the web site,I emailed Family Video for their policy and an explaination as to the discussion that prompted my enquiry and my duty to educate the public on firearm laws and rights!
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
Re: Family video encounter.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 04:31:17 PM »
sounds not completely bad.

I always love that line of thinking too... just what harm could it possibly cause for a child to see a gun?

Along those lines, isn't it dangerous for them to be in a movie store full of movies about, and featuring covers depicting, guns in the first place?
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.