Author Topic: CPL requirements  (Read 20148 times)

Offline Jeff

Re: CPL requirements
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2013, 02:30:42 PM »
Hi officer. I'm wearing blue underwear and I am a member of the Mickey Mouse club!

That's a 12 year felony, no visits.

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
Re: Re: CPL requirements
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2013, 02:50:10 PM »
I work for DTMB, the agency that maintains LEIN. I can tell you LEIN is one of the life/death "red card" systems. Its availability is almost certainly guaranteed.

For being a "red card" system, whatever that means, it sure was down often when I was  reserve officer (about 4-6 years ago)
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2013, 01:18:40 AM »
Hi officer. I'm wearing blue underwear and I am a member of the Mickey Mouse club!

The really scary thing is I believe you!  :o
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline Donut

• First Name (Displayed): Donut
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2013, 01:05:52 PM »
drinking, car, weapon, do not go together.
why risk it as it would not be worth the mess.
I'd brake it down into transport mod even if I have a CPL under those conditions.
I have a gun safe and I would even brake it down in the safe because being loaded it would be considered available and that would not be a good thing for your CPL license and not worth the risk.
I love my gun safe.