Author Topic: Hey Everyone!!!  (Read 4013 times)

Offline paperboy

• First Name (Displayed): Kevin
Hey Everyone!!!
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:50:47 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Kevin and I live in St. Helen, Roscommon County. I work as the managing editor and journalist for The Weekly newspaper. Our coverage area is Roscommon AND Crawford counties. Our circulation is close to 5000. I will be at the Houghton Lake dinner, and will write an article for the paper on it to let people know the group exists, and hopefully drum up more support!!!!!! See everyone at Big Boy in a few weeks!!!!!

Kdevin
I stand up for the Constitutional Rights.

Offline paperboy

• First Name (Displayed): Kevin
Re: Hey Everyone!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:01:04 PM »
Just a couple of FYI points that I forgot to add..........................

I know all county officials in Roscommon County and all township officials and have a ton of contacts. If there is anything that needs to be done or something anyone wants looked into, don't hesitate to let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also, our parent company AMP (Ausable Marketing Professionals) is a business marketing company. Anything you want/need to have a logo put on, we can do. This includes pens, hats, cozies, Frisbees.....\if a logo can be put on it, we can do it.

I stand up for the Constitutional Rights.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:08:43 PM »
Welcome from Okemos. :)

Your logo offer is timely, although maybe a little too late. I think the board just ordered some pins a day or two ago.

Offline Manta

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:02:20 PM »
Hello Kevin, and welcome from Wayne! More support is always appreciated, thank you for joining! :)

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 11:32:25 PM »
Welcome from Erie. As stated before, the more support the better! Thanks!
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline woodtic31

• First Name (Displayed): Reg
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 08:45:24 AM »
Hey Paperboy,
Glad to see you made it to the forums. Was hoping to see MOC member under your name,,, but, will work on that at the Houghton Lake dinner. LOL
Seems like I heard at the leadership meeting that we are out of the window stickers. I can stop by the office and have you take a look at mine and give me a price. I believe we should support our members as much as possible, as they support us.
The coverage in the paper will be GREAT!!! I think this area has been neglected long enough. That being said, I am not in any way faulting the leadership team. They are a great bunch of people that do wonders for a great cause! It's time us northern members, step up and show them that we are dedicated to the cause and will take the steps necessary to increase not only our membership but inform the public of our 2A rights.
North East Michigan Coordinator

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 02:38:32 PM »
Welcome to the forum,

Spent some time in your interesting town :)

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 05:51:07 PM »
Welcome. :)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline lljj

• MOC Member
  • Peter had a sword I have a 45 be blessed
  • First Name (Displayed): jacob
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 11:41:01 PM »
Welcome from Eastpointe
open carrying for life can't steal my freedom