Author Topic: oceana membership drive on or neer the 4th of july  (Read 3368 times)

Offline cabman1

oceana membership drive on or neer the 4th of july
« on: June 14, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
We are doing well on the membership on the East-side of the state and after the warm welcome we got in new era I say we have good momentum going there lets keep it going.

So I say on the 4th we need to do a large membership drive and firearms awareness in Oceana county.

We do need to find a community college or some large venue in oceana area to do this any one native of this area that could help us out.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 07:39:00 AM by cabman1 »
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc or the law.

Offline sevenplusone

Re: oceana membership drive on or neer the 4th of july
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »
Not a native to the area, but I am friends with the family of the boy who got hassled. His uncle is my uncle's best friend and I used to hunt on their property. It was an interesting coincidence when I met his cousin on the motorcycle ride. My work schedule is not often friendly to making/planning/participating events (i.e. I had to take a vacation day just to do the motorcycle ride). I could however get in contact with other members of the family and see if they have any suggestions. Nearby there's always a big event for the 4th of July w/fireworks etc. in Whitehall up that way.