Author Topic: Hillsdale County/Jonesville picnic July 17th  (Read 14858 times)

anetsprungen

Re: Hillsdale County/Jonesville picnic July 17th
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
I totally agree and understand. That being said how many events has MOC.INC had in Detroit compared to any other city? Detroit is the main city of this state.

If you really want to know, recommend you post to the South East Region board.  Perhaps the South East Region Coordinator can assist.

While MOC, Inc. is state wide, events are managed by regions.

Roy
 8)

Offline cabman1

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »
the jonesville event is tommorow
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc or the law.

anetsprungen

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 04:19:41 AM »
I'm joining autosurgeon on the litter pickup and will come over directly from Hartford.  It looks to be about a two-hour drive, so I may not be there until after 1 PM.

Besides the paper/plastic products, I am also bringing a fold-up table, just in case.

Roy
 8)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 05:40:54 AM »
Cabman are you still bringing a grill? If not give me a call so I can make sure one gets there!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline cabman1

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »
Craigm they did give yoou paper work just in case some one is there when we get there we can tell them we reserved the pavillion
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc or the law.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
Gordon has the actual count of people that stopped by.

But below are the pictures of the folks from MOC that were there to educate.

People came and went from 12:00 till we packed up around 5:30

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

anetsprungen

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2010, 10:45:41 PM »
I see everybody took notice of the statue but does anybody know what the G.A.R. stands for?

There have been many such monuments established by the G.A.R. and if you ever walk through Michigan cemeteries you will probably notice their logo at many veterans grave sites.

All of the original members of the Grand Army of the Republic have since passed away, but their monuments to their fallen comrades still survive.  There is more information about them and their surviving orders at <http://www.suvcw.org/>.

I once considered joining the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War chapter in Marshall when they decided to reopen the original GAR hall, from a genealogists perspective.  However, their records were to disorganized and incomplete to be of service to me and I opted out.  But I still remember that first meeting in the old hall.  It was impressive despite having been closed for years.

Roy
 8)

Offline TaxWhat

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 01:11:51 PM »
The Right of Passage . Cabman and Team make new Goals for others . No LEO contact of ANY kind ! One County Elected person now onboard , All elected Officals invited ! { Hillsdale County ] All offered time to Speak for or againist ? News Media Not Very Nice ? Now Do We [ MOC inc Go after MICOLES ,MML, MTA,MAC and Others ]Or Burn Hot Dogs ?  Great Work Jonesville TEAM!!!

Offline cabman1

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 02:49:04 PM »
I VOTE TO GO FOR IT LETS ALL GET ON BOARD

MOC inc Go after MICOLES ,MML, MTA,MAC and Others

Offline mastiff

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2010, 07:05:57 PM »
I second the idea of going to the heart of the issues...