Author Topic: Went shooting  (Read 3204 times)

Offline cherper

• First Name (Displayed): Cheryl
Went shooting
« on: August 20, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Ok, so the husband took me shooting at his parents house (they have acreage in the country). I didn't do too bad I guess, hit the target more than not, LOL...although I did wound the brand new target stand, twice... :P. I did have fun after the nervousness went away.

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
Re: Went shooting
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 06:22:30 PM »
She did a lot better than she thinks, although she did manage to hit both vertical supports for the target stand but it is designed for that (plastic and wood fiber composite) so it is easily patched up with duct tape lol.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline harleyh77

• First Name (Displayed): Steve
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »
I took my wife shooting for the first time. Spent some time going over safety and grip. She only fired 3 rounds, 2 went little high, the last one nailed the bowling pin. She had fun and built confidence, wants to shoot again.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life" -Robert A. Heinlein

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
I took my wife shooting for the first time. Spent some time going over safety and grip. She only fired 3 rounds, 2 went little high, the last one nailed the bowling pin. She had fun and built confidence, wants to shoot again.
Congrats!