Author Topic: Want a Glock!  (Read 3469 times)

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
Want a Glock!
« on: August 14, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
Hey guys,

So as you may have known - i've been open carrying my Stoeger Cougar .45, and .. to say the least.. it is a b***h to carry..  I've bent belts just carrying it around.

I think it's time for me to move on, and get something a little more conservative and light for my everyday carry, and have my .45 as a home defense weapon.

Glock's are fairly easy to come by, and i just want to ask you guys to make me an offer, so the money can be distributed between our MOC brothers and sisters.

Offline nmadole

• Wizard
  • MOC Member
    • The Gun Store
  • First Name (Displayed): Nick Madole
Re: Want a Glock!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 11:57:19 PM »
I am not sure where you are located, but I have my FFL and have a New Glock 17 Gen 4 coming at the end of the week... I am asking 540.00 for it, but I would let it go to a MOC member for $530 + tax (the bigger gun stores are selling them for $589.00) .. only downside is you would have to come to Traverse City, MI to get it because I am a dealer (ATF requires all sales happen from my FFL address)

If your interested in a different Glock model and you are willing to come to TC let me know and I am sure I can get you a good price.

Email me at TheGunStore@outlook.com

Nick

Edit: Another MOC member just swooped in andreserved that Glock 17, but I am still able to get you something if you need it
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:04:13 AM by nmadole »
Owner - The Gun Store / Elysium Armament Nick@Migunstore.com

www.MIGunStore.com

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
Re: Want a Glock!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 09:00:15 PM »
I'm no longer in need of a Glock,  got myself a Glock 19 with night sights.. it's a beaute!