Author Topic: Denny's  (Read 3217 times)

Offline casper

Denny's
« on: November 02, 2013, 02:15:59 PM »
I was loading up in the Denny's parking lot and a big biker type said, you won't need that at Denny's. I just said I hope not, and moved on. I seams people notice more when getting in and out of the car, while handling. Once in the holster no one seams to notice.

Offline Jeff

Re: Denny's
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 10:45:45 PM »
Good job.  I hate those highly insightful pseudo-psychics that act like nothing will ever happen.

I went into Dunhams Sports yesterday and a guy behind me noticed my firearm.  I opened up the door and held it for him and looking back, he was just staring at it and wouldn't walk in front of me.  He just said "Go ahead" so I did, then he eye-raped me for like 10 seconds before he walked into the store and for about another 30 after he decided to come in.

Offline 32_d3gr33s

• First Name (Displayed): Anthony
Re: Denny's
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 12:48:58 PM »
This is exactly why I got my cpl. The multiple handling of the weapon just draws much more attention. I don't know how many people I had staring at me the few times I oc'd before I had my cpl. I know even still I do a double take if I see someone loading up a gun in their trunk.

Now no more hassle. Always have it strapped on and don't have to worry about unnecessary attention when handling it. Not to mention the increased chances of an accidental discharge with all of the loading and unloading of it.
I could write something cliché and insightful, but that would be too cliché and insightful.

I shoot first... its better to give than to receive