Author Topic: Veterans day and OC  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Rustykeys

Veterans day and OC
« on: November 06, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »
Veterans day is November 11. I was wondering if any of you that are vets partake in the free or discounted meals that some restaurants offer that day and if any of you OC during them. I'm from Monroe Co. and I haven't personally OC'd during those times yet, but am seriously considering it this year. I believe its a perfect way to practice our rights with those that have fought to defend our rights. With so many vets visiting the restaurants on this day it would be a perfect time to be out OCing, answering questions, and promoting that we are just regular citizens just going about our daily business while OCing. This also would be a good time to meet fellow members of this site.

Quick question? Is Applebee's carry friendly? Can you list any that are not? I know BW3's is not but any others?

Thanks in advance.

“We must hang together, gentlemen…else, we shall most assuredly hang separately.”

– Benjamin Franklin

A right not exercised is a right lost.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Veterans day and OC
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
I have never had a problem OCing at Applebees.  Actually I have never had a problem OCing at any restaurant.  My understanding, according to reports I've read, is that BW3's acceptance varies by location.

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 03:55:56 AM »
Might be easier to answer if you could narrow it down some from Monroe County. Pretty good size chunk of real estate  ;D
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 01:15:54 PM »
Texas Roadhouse is giving away LUNCHES only to active service or vets.  I have OCed with no problem at the Lansing Texas Roadhouse many times.

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/landing-pages/veterans-day-2013