Author Topic: Supporter of Anti-Gun Colorado State Senator Threatens to Kill Recall Supporters  (Read 2721 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
With a Gun

As I’m sure you’re aware, back in September two anti-gun state senators, Angela Giron and State Senate President John Morse, were recalled by their constituents because of their support of gun control laws which were passed in Colorado earlier this year.

Now, fresh on the heels of victory, recall organizers are turning their attention to Evie Hudak (pictured), one of the other strong supporters of gun control from earlier this year.

It seems her supporters aren’t above threatening recall organizers. The above video, allegedly posted to Youtube by recall supporter who was collecting signatures for Hudak’s recall effort, was threatened by a Hudak supporter.

Ironically, the supporter of the anti-gun senator threatens to go home and get a gun to kill everyone with. The Hudak supporter in the video says,

I’m gonna go home and get a gun and come back and kill you mother ****ers. Would you like that?!

According to the Denver Post, recall activists are beginning to gather signatures to recall state senator Evie Hudak, who would be the third anti-gun senator recalled if the effort if successful.

Hudak was a staunch supporter of the strict gun control laws passed earlier this year in Colorado.

Hudak also famously told a young, female gun activist, who wanted to carry a gun for protection against sexual assault that a gun would do her no good in protecting her from a rape and she was more likely to have the gun used against her in a sexual assault.

Offline Smashfacekrav

• First Name (Displayed): Smashfacekrav
Unfortunately I can believe the threat about getting a gun and using it.  I am sure this will not make the mainstream as most things the anti's do or say whether it be guns, healthcare or targeting of conservatives.  Let me stop.

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
"This is a cowardly way out of the recall," said Joe Neville, political director for Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, which helped organize the recall effort. "We're still charging toward Tuesday and no matter what we'll submit the petition signatures."
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
now the dems get to pick who fills here seat and they keep the senate majority. i hope they can get their act together and get hickenlooper out in 2014