Author Topic: NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices  (Read 4156 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices
« on: November 28, 2013, 09:42:11 PM »

Offline Jeff

Re: NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 11:37:50 PM »
Oh, it seems that someone stole all my firearms sorry.

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 12:55:15 AM »
New York City should just fall into the Atlantic.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 03:35:36 AM »
New York City should just fall into the Atlantic.

And the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia into the Pacific!
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline hevymetal

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 01:57:54 PM »
3 words for New Yorkers;

"Cold, Dead, Hand" .

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 07:47:00 PM »
While I would expect significant resistance to confiscation in the heartland of America, the sheeple in New york will comply without a whimper. New York has a large Jewish population. They have history with compliance with gun control.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
While I would expect significant resistance to confiscation in the heartland of America, the sheeple in New york will comply without a whimper. New York has a large Jewish population. They have history with compliance with gun control.

Considering their past experiences with gun control, one would think the jewish population would be up in arms over gun confiscation (pun intended).

http://www.infowars.com/yes-hitler-really-did-take-the-guns-before-throwing-jews-into-concentration-camps-or-gas-chambers/

"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 12:56:34 PM »
im sorry but if i buy a glock or other double stacked mag model. i would want to keep the mag at capacity, not block it at 5 rounds. smh. nyc is outta control

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 01:47:32 PM »
Considering their past experiences with gun control, one would think the jewish population would be up in arms over gun confiscation (pun intended).

http://www.infowars.com/yes-hitler-really-did-take-the-guns-before-throwing-jews-into-concentration-camps-or-gas-chambers/

Actually the Jewish populous is very liberal politically and quite supportive of gun control.  There is however a small faction that supports firearm ownership.  Jews for the preservation of firearm rights.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Actually the Jewish populous is very liberal politically and quite supportive of gun control.  There is however a small faction that supports firearm ownership.  Jews for the preservation of firearm rights.

Guess there really is no fixing stupid! Hey atleast a few of them have learned from history. ???
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 03:15:22 PM »
ive seen pictures of jews with guns. especially after the whole "knockout a jew game" incidents in NYC