Author Topic: News story done on my family and girlfriend's family, National  (Read 2623 times)

Offline ken243

• MOC Member
  • Paramedic
News story done on my family and girlfriend's family, National
« on: December 09, 2013, 04:04:51 PM »
This is a story that was very well put together. A long read and videos take some time to load. Worth watching.
http://data.digitalfirstmedia.com/guns/
Common sense, isn't.
I can't fix stupid.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: News story done on my family and girlfriend's family, National
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:21:24 PM »
 >:( my office blocks that site, will need to read up on it from home :(

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 04:54:16 PM »
The Aussie chick makes me want to puke! She reminds me of the dickHeads(often from California) that move here (AZ) and flip out when they see someone OC. Just because you lived somewhere does not mean that places customs & laws follow with you! They are the visitors yet, they want to rule the residents? Scary part is they (some) actively work to mold their new place to live in the shape of the last place they fled from due to crime & violence etc...    ???

There have been nearly 50 years of "brain-washing" going on in this country. I fear it will take atleast 50 years or more to undo it. :(
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 12:22:56 AM »
The Aussie chick makes me want to puke! She reminds me of the dickHeads(often from California) that move here (AZ) and flip out when they see someone OC. Just because you lived somewhere does not mean that places customs & laws follow with you! They are the visitors yet, they want to rule the residents? Scary part is they (some) actively work to mold their new place to live in the shape of the last place they fled from due to crime & violence etc...    ???

There have been nearly 50 years of "brain-washing" going on in this country. I fear it will take atleast 50 years or more to undo it. :(
The libitards from Taxachusettes and Connecticut  destroyed New Hampshire that way.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update