General Category > General Discussion

How did you find out about Michigan Open Carry Inc.?

<< < (3/9) > >>

linux203:
Internet research prior to purchasing a handgun.  Not exactly sure how I stumbled across MOC.  I definitely didn't google "Open Carry" or anything like that.

Mando21:
I was doing a research project on modern American militias and when I went to the Michigan Militia website I saw a link to the MOC website, I clicked...

SD40VE:
I found moc on ocdo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TucTom:
While living in Az. I read alot on OCDO. When I knew I was moving to Mi. I searched state laws and read the Mi. sub-form. Probably found thru OCDO although I may have found it doing a web search. BTW the forums here helped me immensely to prepare me for my move and since.

drtodd:
I handgun hunted from about 1997 to present. I open carried during those outings, both in the field and while traveling to and from. I also got a CPL when Michigan became "shall issue". I then enjoyed the comfort of OC vs CC so I would OC about 50% of the time while going about my daily business. While doing legal research I read about a small group of malcontents who open carried at a McDonalds on the OCDO website about a week after they did so. I joined OCDO a bit later and participated quite often on the forum. We had a few meet ups in Grand Rapids of a pretty hardcore group of people that were great to talk with about guns and open carry. At some point in the discussion a few years later we talked about forming a state-level group that would promote open carry. Brian Jeffs spearheaded the formation of the state level group, and many of the people from OCDO that were active on the boards then joined . The rest is history.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version