General Category > General Discussion

How did you find out about Michigan Open Carry Inc.?

<< < (7/9) > >>

TexasSupporter:
One and a half years ago I was coming to terms with the fact that my state of Texas severely infringes my right to possess and carry a firearm, including denying me the right to openly carry.  I researched and found out fast that 44 states - including my home state of Michigan - allow some type of open carry.  During this research I found Michigan Open Carry, and was truly proud to see that Michigan has lead the way in the open carry movement, in no small part because of the work of MOC.  In March of 2013 I joined as a member.  Today, I paid my dues for another year.  MOC is doing the work that I believe strongly in.  I appreciate everyone here.  My only regret is that I have yet to be able to attend an OC event with MOC... but I will try this summer for sure.  Beretta 92FS - Made in Italy.  That's what I'll be proudly carrying when I do make it to my first MOC event.  God bless you all. 

ProXaQ:
I found it on handgunlaws.us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandpaC53:
I bought the book "My Parents Open Carry" for my daughter and granddaughter and read it first

thamm:
I first learned of MOC from a news article about the open carry march in Romulus earlier this year.

CitizensHaveRights:
I read about MOC in the State Journal.
I'm not sure when I first saw it, but I already knew about MOC when news of the CADL suit first hit the papers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version