Author Topic: How did you find out about Michigan Open Carry Inc.?  (Read 31836 times)

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: How did you find out about Michigan Open Carry Inc.?
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2016, 08:28:11 AM »
Through a friend of mine when he invited me to a MOC lunch. I'm now very active in MOC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you are sir! Glad to have you.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: How did you find out about Michigan Open Carry Inc.?
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2016, 12:14:31 PM »
I heard Brian Jeff's talking about a new idea for a group that he and a few others had. This was back in 2008 it wasn't too long and they were incorporated and accepting membership applications. I purchased a charter membership shortly after they went live with there web presence. A few years later the organization needed a South West coordinator and I volunteered. A few more years went by and the treasurer resigned right before Christmas and at a Board meeting while on vacation in Georgia I volunteered to accept the appointment to the treasurer position. It has been a rollercoaster at times however certainly worthwhile and I have met many new friends in the firearms community.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."