Author Topic: FIREARMS FOR SALE  (Read 6639 times)

Offline pyromanic

FIREARMS FOR SALE
« on: June 27, 2010, 09:10:44 PM »
It pains me to have to post this, but I'm a poor college student so I must.
I have several firearms for sale,
the first is a Browning B.A.R. in 7mm Remington Magnum with synthetic stock and a 3x9 BSA scope comes with RCBS reloading dies, 45 pieces of brass, some primed some not, 100 rounds of handloaded ammo and 60 rounds of Hornnedy. $900 obro
Next I have a 1918 Lee Enfield mark 3 number 1 in .303 British, it has been sporterized, but it is a matching numbers rifle with no importing marks that I can see. I have not fired this rifle but it appears to be in fully operational condition.
$300 obro. Remember this is NOT the mark 4 that is so prevalent here in the states.
3rd is an H&R Topper 20 GA smooth barrel, $50 firm also from H&R .357 MAG rifle $270 FIRM This is a rare find and I hate to let it go.
4th is a S&W model 620 revolver in .357 MAG fired aprox. 100 times. comes with aprox 200 rds. brass and about 500 bullets for reloading $750 obro.
Email me for pictures or with questions.
chemstudent1000@yahoo.com

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: FIREARMS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 10:06:09 PM »
This was posted in General Discussion.  Moved it here instead of to the members firearms section, as I'm not sure if this cats a member or just visitor.  If someone can confirm his membership, then it should probably be moved to the member only firearms section.  Don't think this belongs in the General Discussion, if I'm mistaken, feel free to move it back and forgive me.  :)

anetsprungen

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 10:36:02 PM »
'pyromanic' is a MOC member.  I'll move the post tomorrow, after I update his/her profile to reflect the membership.  Then I'll send them a PM to announce the move.

Roy
 8)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
Good stuff Roy!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline bettyjmaar

• First Name (Displayed): Alexis
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 02:42:17 AM »
I want to open shop in my rental home any good suggestion?

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
Have you thought of a Bed and Breakfast?
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »

I've always wanted to run a house of ill repute, but I can't find a decent piano player..... ;)

Maybe a home for unwed mothers.......
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 11:42:51 PM »

I've always wanted to run a house of ill repute, but I can't find a decent piano player..... ;)

Maybe a home for unwed mothers.......
I'm all for giving girls that want to be an unwed mother help in becoming one.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update