Author Topic: Keltec P11  (Read 6024 times)

Offline Dougcr

Keltec P11
« on: November 29, 2013, 11:33:58 AM »
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking to find a rear sight for my Keltec P11 9mm. This used to be my carry pistol but the sight somehow fell off.....

I tried to order one from their web site and they are unavailable due to being out of stock now for almost a year. I read that this is a common issue with this firearm.

Thanks and let me know if anyone has anything or knows of any other option I may have to replace it.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Keltec P11
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
Try another source maybe
http://www.opticsplanet.com/kel-tec-p155-p-11-gun-sights-kel-tec-p11-black.html

Or if for some reason they are out of stock contact the folks at SCCY firearms - The CPX is a clone of the P11 their sights may very well fit your pistol. Keltec's are quirky little beasts IMHO. On the P11 I owned, I experienced "walking/ left-right" in the rear sight. The remedy for me was a "smidge " of blue loctite  when sight was re-sighted. After that - all was good. Something to think about when installing you new rear sight.

Good luck - :)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Dougcr

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »
Try another source maybe
http://www.opticsplanet.com/kel-tec-p155-p-11-gun-sights-kel-tec-p11-black.html

Or if for some reason they are out of stock contact the folks at SCCY firearms - The CPX is a clone of the P11 their sights may very well fit your pistol. Keltec's are quirky little beasts IMHO. On the P11 I owned, I experienced "walking/ left-right" in the rear sight. The remedy for me was a "smidge " of blue loctite  when sight was re-sighted. After that - all was good. Something to think about when installing you new rear sight.

Good luck - :)

Hey thanks for the info!

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »
You are quite welcome. Carry on. 8)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993