Author Topic: The constitution.  (Read 6175 times)

Offline casper

The constitution.
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:05:35 PM »
Why do we allow the government to ignore it ? Is that not a crime in itself ?

Offline Jeff

Re: The constitution.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
Well, make sure you vote against the people that don't follow it when you get the chance.

Or form up an army.

Offline casper

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 08:43:11 PM »
Not enough people with balls, to start an Army with. That's what the government is counting on. Our fore fathers would be so proud.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:51:18 PM by casper »

Offline casper

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 08:54:17 PM »
How about a " Let's take it back" campaign.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 09:01:39 AM »
The Constitution is irrelevant.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Jeff

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »
The Constitution is irrelevant.

I think Obama hacked into pat's account.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 02:19:04 PM »
it wasnt obama, it was the NSA!!

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
Re: Re: The constitution.
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 10:49:39 AM »
Well, make sure you vote against the people that don't follow it when you get the chance.

Or form up an army.

What state do you live in? Most people in MI do not think before voting.

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 11:32:30 AM »
Why do we allow the government to ignore it ? Is that not a crime in itself ?

I think about this every day... My mind goes everywhere when i think about the concept of infringing the right to bear arms.

How is it legal and even right in the slightest if the government goes against the supreme law of the land?  It's not!  It really does disgust me.

Offline casper

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 11:49:07 AM »
What state do you live in? Most people in MI do not think before voting.
I live in MI. Most people in MI do not think, period, LOL.

Offline casper

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 12:00:53 PM »
I think about this every day... My mind goes everywhere when i think about the concept of infringing the right to bear arms.

How is it legal and even right in the slightest if the government goes against the supreme law of the land?  It's not!  It really does disgust me.
I think people have gotten used to taking what the government dishes out. Knowing full well with the right efforts, we can fix it. How much longer are we going to be spoon feed their crap ?

Offline Jeff

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 12:48:30 PM »
I think people have gotten used to taking what the government dishes out. Knowing full well with the right efforts, we can fix it. How much longer are we going to be spoon feed their crap ?

Until China takes over and doesn't even use a spoon.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »
Until China takes over and doesn't even use a spoon.

Sadly, we are not far from that - they own much of the housing market now as they saw the cash as a way to gain even more leverage. Chances are the next house you buy/lease etc... may be profiting chinese interests. Tie that to all the money we owe them already and they pretty much own us. Now if they can just get uncle sam to disarm us, they can start reaping the spoils of their "buy-out" of our Nation. We are our own worst enemies often. The leaders (so-called) of our country have known since the early 1970's that China's military leaders had planned for a financial take over of our country vs a "Hot War". They just never did anything to prevent it. :( Hell we can't even fight a war without borrowing the money from China! WTF!
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline casper

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »
Unlike the weather, we can do something other than complain about it.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
The constitution.
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 05:23:34 PM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist."

Lysander Spooner

http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig4/spooner1.html
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 06:48:48 PM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist."

Lysander Spooner

http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig4/spooner1.html
^^^THIS^^^

The constitution has been violated repeatedly for decades. It is circumvented daily through the Interstate Commerce Act. Many "administrations" and "congresses" violated it. The latest is the sitting of a president that is not a natural born citizen. I really believe that if it is ever completely proven, that the Republic would collapse. So we will never know the truth about that one.

Spooner talks about surrendering our wealth to the "government" voluntarily under threat of "death". Our income taxes are unconstitutional and we don't have to pay them. But I can hear it now... "Try it and see what happens." That's a government I want to support. Oops forgot the purple.

Unlike the weather, we can do something other than complain about it.
Like what? Vote? Let's be serious for a moment.
The vote of the average citizen is meaningless. The Electoral College was establish specifically because "We the people" couldn't be trusted to vote properly.

And the congress sold out its responsibilities to the Federal Reserve (a consortium of banks that was created in a HIGHLY secret clandestine meeting on Jekyll Island, Goergia) is paid for by the highest bidder with graft commonly referred to as "campaign contributions."

But maybe you're talking revolt. ROFLMMFAO!!!

It's hard to get a revolution going when everybody is at home sitting in their lazy-boy recliners watching their big screen TVs.

And G9OS is spot on about the Chinese taking over. It started with Nixon and was facilitated by Clinton. I just left a job installing Chinese presses in a Ford plant where I had Chinese workers literally stealing my tools to do my work. And I know they were not in this country on work visas. The Red Chinese learned by watching Ronald Raygun bankrupt the Soviet Union in an arms race. The Red Chinese are using capitalism and our capital to build their Red Army and to bankrupt us.

Constitution? What constitution??? Ask Jeff Haman how the constitution worked out for him.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update