Author Topic: Kicked out of Best Buy  (Read 12651 times)

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: Kicked out of Best Buy
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 11:40:29 AM »
That is generally true .. Dress for the environ you wish to blend in to. Woodland camouflage in an urban environment is not blending in. It is sticking out.. And things that stick out get attention. Some good and some bad.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

He wants to stick out. Read the sig line.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 11:06:38 AM »
And we can go on and on about 'dressing for success' or dressing for attention, and then complaining when you receive that 'attention'. Don't want to blame the victim, but society is what it is; biased.
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 03:41:36 PM »
my question is why should i change my lifestyle. i was out hunting. stopped by best buy to purchase a washer and dryer and got a rough time because i was in some real tree they decided to hassle me that particular day? doesnt make sense to me. its their loss not mine. i live about 4-5 miles up the road from there its not exactly urban. there are lots of open farm land and woods to hunt in. thats what i do, its how i dress. im not changing that. i was dissapointed they made a big issue out of it and asked me to leave but ill get over it. in the end its because of that they lost out on a sale because it and i just went into another retailer. i wasnt going for attention. my wardrobe was functional for the activities i was doing that day. anyways... lol

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 03:48:43 PM »
Nobody has said that you should change your lifestyle.

You get treated different because you like to dress different.

Just sayin'.

Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 03:54:06 PM »
i would assume my attire in the middle of deer firearms season should have been pretty common in this area. but then again who knows where that particular person is. he probably saw me looking like i walked off the set of duck dynasty and decided to give me a rough time. it is what it is

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 03:56:36 PM »
i would assume my attire in the middle of deer firearms season should have been pretty common in this area. but then again who knows where that particular person is. he probably saw me looking like i walked off the set of duck dynasty and decided to give me a rough time. it is what it is
23 and Gratiot is not as rural as you might think.

Offline Smashfacekrav

• First Name (Displayed): Smashfacekrav
Kicked out of Best Buy
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »

You should have asked him if he wanted your autograph.

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton