Author Topic: Beaumont Security  (Read 4099 times)

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
Beaumont Security
« on: December 19, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »
No, I was NOT carrying...

Father in Law was taken to ER, and turned over his life long 1" pocket knife.  Interesting side note, they have TSA style admission to ER, apparently for even patients, and yet you can walk into ER through the main hospital?  Oh, and the "officers" are TSA trained :o

They gave him a receipt for his dangerous weapon, and I went to go collect it for him.

Asked the stupid question, so what happens if I'm carrying and come in through the ER?
You will be turned over to the police and arrested and taken to jail
Even if I'm brought in by ambulance
Well, that's different {still hasn't answered the question}
This is private property and our president has forbidden firearms, even with a conceal permit, just like a school
Umm, schools and municipalities can't ban OC with a CPL
President of a muncipality {?} can set their own rules, and the police follow those rules
Not according to the State Supreme Court
You have no idea what you're talking about, the State Supreme court doesn't make the laws, the president of the muncipality does.

One, probably both of these morons gave me the impression as being retired LEO.

Offline Jeff

Re: Beaumont Security
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »
Arguing with a rock that doesn't feel like looking anything up sucks.  They will go through life with wrong information, spread it to everyone they can to sound like a bigshot then it just spreads from there who heard "blank" from some sort of authority.

Offline m.marino

• First Name (Displayed): Michael
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 02:12:56 AM »
There has got to be a way to legally hit these idiots with sedition. Openly, intentionally, contradicting law would seem to fit within the defined requirements of the charge. -Michael
Tuebor Libertatus

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 04:57:48 AM »
There has got to be a way to legally hit these idiots with sedition. Openly, intentionally, contradicting law would seem to fit within the defined requirements of the charge. -Michael
Here's the problem, Beaumont can and does ban firearms from their facility.  These geniuses will go on spreading their vile, because their employer doesn't care.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 12:58:26 PM »
beaumont is private property last time i checked. not sure if it still but but private property rules trump state/fed its on the front cover of the MOC trifolds

Offline MI_XD

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Bob
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:51:38 AM »
They cannot call the police, have you arrested, and hauled off to jail! All they could do is call the police, ask you to leave in front of the police (trespassed), and if you leave, they can do nothing to you unless you return.
If you DON'T leave, then they can haul you away!

If you stow your gun and return, whether they allow you in without the trespassing is their choice.
MI_XD
SW Michigan
I finally can be Proud of America, again!