Author Topic: Rotary International Day Parade - Port Huron  (Read 6548 times)

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
Rotary International Day Parade - Port Huron
« on: July 01, 2010, 07:15:15 AM »

MOC Calendar of Events

When: July 14, 2010 Parade starts at 6:30 p.m.
Where: Port Huron, MI

http://www.paradeday.net/default.htm

The parade theme this year is kids rock. We will meet at THS Sporting Center 1504 Military Street, Port Huron, MI  at 5:45 p.m. http://www.thssportingcenter.com/1578.html

THS Sporting Center will be donating shirts for us to wear in the parade.

Please email me (swebb@miopencarry.org) to confirm your attendance and shirt size.
Quantities of shirts will be limited so they will be given on a first come first serve basis. This is a great opportunity for MOC to
keep spreading the word and educating the public in St. Clair County. Families are welcome and encouraged to walk with us. Remember the theme is Kids Rock.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:38:59 PM by mosnar87 »

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
Re: Rotary International Day Parade - Port Huron
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
Count me in  :)
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:15 AM »
count me in! size medium shirt! and i sent you an email also, later!
shaun
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline RandyK

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 01:08:51 AM »
I will have to leave work early (good thing my boss is a cpl holder and pro OC) so count me in. I will be leaving Warren at 5:00 so if anybody wants to car pool I can fit 4 more people in my Tahoe. Feel free to PM me or email me at rkrantzc@yahoo.com. If this is going to be anything like the Memorial Day parade it will to be great for MOC and the OC movement.

Offline mitunnelrat

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »
Count me in, my church is well represented. Any chance someone can get an app to me while we're there?  I don't have a printer right now and would like to join officially.

Offline RandyK

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
Count me in, my church is well represented. Any chance someone can get an app to me while we're there?  I don't have a printer right now and would like to join officially.

I will most definitely bring one for you! I will also have some MOC t-shirts with me. They are $20.00 each and it goes for a good cause.

Offline jgrbtz

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »
Great Cause! If I have a printed App with me, can I give it to someone there with my fees, or should I drop it in the mail?

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 03:24:22 PM »
Great Cause! If I have a printed App with me, can I give it to someone there with my fees, or should I drop it in the mail?

Sprinklerguy is the SE coordinator, I believe he can officially accept the app/fees.

Anyone got a carpool going?

Offline mitunnelrat

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 10:03:24 PM »

I will most definitely bring one for you! I will also have some MOC t-shirts with me. They are $20.00 each and it goes for a good cause.

I can certainly handle that and a standard membership fee.  Shirt size XL please.  I don't know how much the trifolds cost, but I'll have a final $5 available if I can get a stack for that...

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 12:54:05 AM »
Welcome aboard, mitunnelrat!