Author Topic: Advocate for NY SAFE Act arrested for having a gun in a school  (Read 2598 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Advocate for NY SAFE Act arrested for having a gun in a school
« on: February 08, 2014, 09:27:13 PM »
No one imagined that on Thursday he would show up at the school in possession of a gun, touching off an hours-long lockdown, search and ultimately his arrest on two felony charges.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/buffalo-public-schools/associates-defend-man-who-had-gun-in-school-20140207

Offline Jeff

Re: Advocate for NY SAFE Act arrested for having a gun in a school
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 11:16:53 PM »
I will have to try that line of defense. 

I'm sorry officer, I didn't realize I was drinking alcohol, I had no intention to drink and drive.  I teach people defensive driving, I would never do it on purpose.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 01:02:28 PM »
The defender comments are simply amazing. He just made a mistake. That law was to protect the children from people that would cause harm. Not someone as righteous as him. After all, he championed that law.

They'll never have to worry about him doing it again, now that he'll be prohibited from owning guns for the rest of his life. Or will they? Interesting. The laws didn't matter before. Will they matter to him in the future?
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 01:50:41 PM »
When will they learn that their stupid laws only create more criminals, rather than deter criminal activity.

Offline karudin

• First Name (Displayed): Gregg
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 05:55:34 PM »
This should be something eye opening to many people but I doubt it will. I'm guessing this will only stay at the local news level, they'll find some way to let him off and you'll never hear another word. The next person that does this and isn't some liberal will get run up the flag pole and will make national news.