Author Topic: Changing the Look on my 1911  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
Changing the Look on my 1911
« on: February 07, 2014, 11:31:29 PM »
For some reason I was driven to get some Red Dragon Grips.  Maybe I'm turning into Steven Seagal!   :o

I thought I might put them on one of my Hard Chrome American Classics but the black didn't look right on the chrome.  My only black 1911 is my Detonics Street Master and it had the VZ grips on it.  Well, the black pearl came off the AC Commander, the VZ went to the Commander, the Red Dragon went on the Detonics and the black pearl went on the shelf!   Got that everyone?  Class???  Class pay attention!   :P

So, here are the pictures.

[/URL]

For the record, everyone that looked at the Red Dragon grips before I bought them told me not to buy them.   I don't know why but I kinda like them.  The Detonics may be my new OC gun ..... time to give my AC Trophy with the Green Pearl Grips a rest ...... at least until Michigan State is in the Final Four! 

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: Changing the Look on my 1911
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 12:22:35 AM »
I think they're pretty.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Jeff

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 01:22:41 AM »
That's the weirdest Glock I have ever seen.

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 07:15:53 AM »
I think they're pretty.

Thanks!  I like them too!   :D

That's the weirdest Glock I have ever seen.

Right.  Not too many Glocks have that Hammer thingy!  I should have taken the picture with it cocked and locked so all the Glock fan boys would pee it their pants!   :P

Oh wait!  Its really me...... I pee in my pants when I think about the firing pin sitting at the ready just waiting to put a hole in my leg and the only thing protecting me is a little dingus on the trigger!

There you go Jeff..... in 2 posts I've helped you hijack my own thread!    :-\