Author Topic: MI one of 19 states supporting challenge to NJ CC law  (Read 2650 times)

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
MI one of 19 states supporting challenge to NJ CC law
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »
Wyoming is leading a coalition of 19 states asking the U.S. Supreme Court to let them submit a brief supporting a New Jersey man's challenge to that state's concealed weapons law.

The other states joining in the effort are Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota and West Virginia.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/13/1-states-join-legal-fight-against-new-jersey-concealed-weapons-law/

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
MI one of 19 states supporting challenge to NJ CC law
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 03:29:19 PM »
Bill Schuette -- I like his position on guns. If he was Governor, I think we'd have a Con Carry state right now. He sucks on other libertarian issues though -- like certain plants.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
Re: MI one of 19 states supporting challenge to NJ CC law
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »
Bill Schuette -- I like his position on guns. If he was Governor, I think we'd have a Con Carry state right now. He sucks on other libertarian issues though -- like certain plants.
I know, I wish he would end his personal crusade against it.

Offline 91 whiskey

Re: MI one of 19 states supporting challenge to NJ CC law
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 02:37:46 PM »
Here here!
Elephants and Asses
Screwing The Masses.