Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

shoulder holster oc?

<< < (4/13) > >>

gryphon:

--- Quote from: SD40VE on February 14, 2014, 12:30:07 PM ---well having the barrel stick out like that lol, people may start making a fuss
--- End quote ---

That's a Galco Miami Classic, one of the better shoulder rigs.  Some guns stick out even farther.  Here's a few in the Galco Jackass Rig.  Hey, Pond Scum, what do you think of that 1911 and those grips?

32_d3gr33s:
I have the classic and its ok, but I like the idea of wearing it more that I like actually wearing it. I've got a holter for my lcr and my m&p for it, but still need one for my 1911

SD40VE:

i like this one too, would work with my serpa

Raggs:

--- Quote from: gryphon on February 14, 2014, 11:32:36 AM ---If you are going to wear a shoulder rig in public, wearing a jacket would probably avoid even more public hysteria when the soccer mom behind you in line at Meijer or Kroger has your gun barrel pointed at her.  Raggs, you say that has never been an issue with people behind you in line somewhere?

--- End quote ---

I have not noticed any hysteria behind me. I generally pay attention to what is behind me and who. I wear the holster a bit further forward than most though.

CV67PAT:

--- Quote from: SD40VE on February 14, 2014, 01:51:44 PM ---

i like this one too, would work with my serpa

--- End quote ---
Whoa there!!! Is that a Glock in a Serpa?!?!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version