Author Topic: New -- From Lansing  (Read 2961 times)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
New -- From Lansing
« on: July 04, 2010, 11:41:53 AM »
I don't think I've posted here yet.  I'm new to this Forum from Lansing.  While I'm not sure I am an OC Advocate, I'm not an OC Opponent.  I wholeheartedly support what you guys do.  Maybe I am more of a "proponent"?  My purpose here is more to watch what you guys do and read your threads to better understand.  This way, when I educate others about Michigan Pistol laws and OC, I'll be able to have a more wholistic understanding.  Both of the laws and your motivations.

I think the interactions with LEOs you have posted on YouTube are somewhat comical...silly LEOs.

At the shooting range the other day I mentioned your website and YouTube channel to another individual whole was an OC proponent.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: New -- From Lansing
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 11:52:01 PM »
Welcome!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 01:38:37 AM »
Stay tuned u will learn alot.  And welcome Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 08:14:26 PM »
welcome!

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.