Author Topic: Interested in a Survey?  (Read 5100 times)

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
Interested in a Survey?
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:20:53 AM »
Cheaper Than Dirt is hosting a short survey:

http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=56115

I don't care of your disposition towards Cheaper Than Dirt.  It's just a short survey, so don't reply if it has something to do with why you like or dislike Cheaper than Dirt.  This is not the ammo dump.

Was just sharing this because i am genuinely interested in the results they come back with.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Interested in a Survey?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »
i took the survey

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 10:50:05 AM »
But....but...CTD screwed us all during the crisis!

To those people I say: they are selling 9mm for $9.x/50 right now.  If you don't want to buy from them, I'll sell you 9mm for $15/50 (after I buy it from them for $9)....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:32:22 AM by TheQ »
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 11:22:17 AM »
But....but...CTD screwed us all during the crisis!

To those people I say: they are selling 9mm for $9.x/50 right now.  If you don't want to buy from them, I'll sell you 9mm for $15/50 (after I buy it from them for $9)....

i got alot of AR goodies from them, also they got me my hard to find mags for my 10/22 archangel nomad kit gun that i couldnt find. CTD has had me as a customer for a long time now

Offline Jeff

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 11:45:43 AM »
I will only buy from them if it greatly benefits me.  I don't mean saving a few bucks, it has to be a substantial savings.  Or have a product I want that nobody has in my area AND be a lot cheaper than other people.

When I tried to buy some Pmags from them during the craziness WHILE in my cart, they shot up to like $60 each, after I had selected quantity and before finalizing payment, I looked at the total and went WHAT"? then noticed they went up to $60 each just between menu's in my order page.  BUT, if they do have something I need/want and nobody else does, I will still use them.  Although that hasn't happened yet.

That brown bear 9mm is tempting, although the comments say how nasty it is, turning your fingers yellow and taking a long time to clean the residue out of your gun.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Interested in a Survey?
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 11:50:10 AM »
I clean my gun after every firing.....*shrugs*
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Jeff

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 12:03:16 PM »
I clean my gun after every firing.....*shrugs*

Thanks for bringing that ammo to our attention.  I only want brass case so I can reload them later down the road when I buy reloading equipment.  They are a good price though, and I'm not afraid to let me guns get dirty.

I clean my guns after every trip to the range, AND when I'm just bored and feel like it haha.  My barrels are mirrors, except for my carry gun right now.  Poor little guy has been out in the snow a lot and is still traumatized from one of my friends licking the slide (because I'm a germaphobe, and he wanted to torment me in case you were wondering why).

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »
Thanks for bringing that ammo to our attention.  I only want brass case so I can reload them later down the road when I buy reloading equipment.  They are a good price though, and I'm not afraid to let me guns get dirty.

I clean my guns after every trip to the range, AND when I'm just bored and feel like it haha.  My barrels are mirrors, except for my carry gun right now.  Poor little guy has been out in the snow a lot and is still traumatized from one of my friends licking the slide (because I'm a germaphobe, and he wanted to torment me in case you were wondering why).
*shrugs*
i make out with my firearms all the time

Offline Jeff

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »
*shrugs*
i make out with my firearms all the time

LoL, I can't wait to tell him that he's a pedophile because my Glock is less than 2 years old. 

He also picked up my +1 and popped it in his mouth, I said he is going to get sick.  He didn't though, I'm sure the lead residue wasn't the best for him but I mentioned that.  He took a drink of vodka, and said there, it killed all the germs. EHhhh.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »
sounds like somehting i would say