Author Topic: Dunham's.  (Read 15037 times)

Offline karudin

• First Name (Displayed): Gregg
Re: Dunham's.
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 10:21:18 AM »
Don't look to hard, I never look at places I actually frequent. If they are posted I walk. If they are not I assume that they are ok with carry, if I am asked to leave, I walk.

I know I used to try looking for signs or anything but figured if they are going to make me look for it they aren't too worried about keeping me out, so I just go in and go about my business. So far no problems, but if I do end up having a problem my wife knows we'll be walking right out the door and not coming back. She fought me on that policy at first but she has completely come around with me carrying and not shopping at places that won't allow me to carry.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2014, 02:20:44 PM »
Dumb-Hams hires some of the stupidest people to work in their stores, in my experience. I have met assistant  french fry dunkers at McDonald's that could run mental laps around most of those employed by Dumb-Hams. :o
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline #1Gunner

• MOC Member
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 03:15:34 PM »
Dumb-Hams hires some of the stupidest people to work in their stores, in my experience. I have met assistant  french fry dunkers at McDonald's that could run mental laps around most of those employed by Dumb-Hams. :o
A Tad bit rude to the guy who started this thread don't ya think? Like spicoli once said "hey bud... What's yur problem"?

Offline #1Gunner

• MOC Member
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 03:17:25 PM »
Sorry I was refering to this post Lol

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,3787.0.html

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Dunham's.
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 03:50:00 PM »
Sorry I was refering to this post Lol

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,3787.0.html

Casper doesn't work at Dunham's. The person in the other thread does...so what? I didn't say ALL people who work there are retarded, just some. This is based on my experiences over the years. I was once told by a pimply faced idiot I needed to fill out a 4473 for a bb rifle I was buying as a gift for my nephew. After waiting for 15 minutes for a manager it was cleared up. Seems "Skippy" thought anything that said gun or rifle needed a 4473. The manager said sorry and that the kid was just filling in for a employee who called off, and he didn't usually work the sporting goods counter.

I stopped shopping there years ago because of incidents like that. YMMV.
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline Jeff

Re: Re: Dunham's.
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »

The manager said sorry and that the kid was just filling in for a employee who called off, and he didn't usually work the sporting goods counter.

He must be caned.  With a cane.