Author Topic: independance township man shoots self while showing girlfriend how to handle gun  (Read 5264 times)

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/24/man-fatally-shoots-self-during-gun-safety-lesson/

SMH.... rule 1. always trat a firearm as if it was loaded. meaning empty or not dont put to your head and pull the trigger....

Offline Raggs

He was obviously showing her what NOT to do as a learning technique.

Offline Jeff

Police say he placed the first two guns to his head and pulled the triggers once each, but the third gun fired. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

what...
the...
Fuchsia...

Drinking + Idiot + firearms=

OOPS, I forgot the Idiot part had to edit
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 03:43:17 PM by Jeff »

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
drinking + firearms = bad idea....

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
Possibility he was committing suicide in a very demonstrative method, and the g/f doesn't want to admit that and came up with the gun safety excuse?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
People have committed suicide for many reasons.

Man commits suicide at mall after girlfriend insists on buying more shoes

An aggravated man leapt from an upper-level mall balcony to his death because his girlfriend refused to stop shopping, witnesses said.

Tao Hsiao, 38, was at the Golden Eagle International Shopping Center in Xuzhou, China, for five hours on Dec. 7 when his lady insisted that they check out another shoe store.

"He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes than she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buying any more," an eyewitness said, according to Gawker. "She started shouting at him accusing him of being a skinflint and of spoiling Christmas, it was a really heated argument."

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1542366

Unfortunately I have more stories like this.  I also have stories of idiots doing this same "loaded gun to the head to prove it is safe" thing, including a former SEAL and an attorney.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Didn't know my ex-wife married a 38 year old...
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Jeff

PSH, I bet I own far more pairs of high heels than she did, the guy was just over reacting.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
PSH, I bet I own far more pairs of high heels than she did, the guy was just over reacting.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
why would any self respecting man even think about shoe shopping with a woman?

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
why would any self respecting man even think about shoe shopping with a woman?

because women have this little wet.... ill keep it PG. anyways they have the power when it comes to that. it makes men do things they under normal circumstances would not.

Offline Jeff

because women have this little wet.... ill keep it PG. anyways they have the power when it comes to that. it makes men do things they under normal circumstances would not.

I think it's more that we don't want to hear them complaining to EVERY person they know about how big of a cheap ass we are for not taking them to buy more junk all the time.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
I think it's more that we don't want to hear them complaining to EVERY person they know about how big of a cheap ass we are for not taking them to buy more junk all the time.

well you know the saying, happy wife, happy life

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
I go clothing shopping with the women in my life because I know that one of the factors in their buying decision is what I think about the article on them.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Jeff

I go clothing shopping with the women in my life because I know that one of the factors in their buying decision is what I think about the article on them.

more than one woman.  You hound