Author Topic: Impressed by MOC  (Read 4043 times)

Offline stiofan

Impressed by MOC
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:12:29 AM »
I am impressed by the dedication and seriousness of this group and I think I am going to have to enlist. I live in Washtenaw county and I hope there are others here in the Ann Arbor vicinity. I had a great deal of firearms experience during my military service but have not even owned a weapon for some time. Given the state of things now I believe that a change is in order and I now own a single action .44 Colt (the kind I learned to shoot with as a kid out west). I am not sure when I will start wearing it when I go out and about but there is an important principle here and if I have to put up with paranoia and bad cowboy jokes down the road, so be it.

Looking forward to working with comrades in arms here.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Impressed by MOC
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 01:52:44 AM »
Welcome!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline TheElk

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:42:16 AM »
Welcome aboard!
I'm MarineSgt on OCDO and smalls on MGO. Someone who can't be trusted to walk free in public with a firearm shouldn't be walking around free.

Offline smallthunder

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 08:33:44 AM »
I too live in Ann Arbor so if you wish to contact me feel free.

Cody

I am impressed by the dedication and seriousness of this group and I think I am going to have to enlist. I live in Washtenaw county and I hope there are others here in the Ann Arbor vicinity. I had a great deal of firearms experience during my military service but have not even owned a weapon for some time. Given the state of things now I believe that a change is in order and I now own a single action .44 Colt (the kind I learned to shoot with as a kid out west). I am not sure when I will start wearing it when I go out and about but there is an important principle here and if I have to put up with paranoia and bad cowboy jokes down the road, so be it.

Looking forward to working with comrades in arms here.