Author Topic: The Walking Dead.  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Jeff

The Walking Dead.
« on: March 23, 2014, 05:37:02 PM »
Sweet, I get to watch 10 minutes of the walking dead tonight as they wander around and do nothing for the 10th episode in a row! YES!

Do any of you watch that show?

Offline Raggs

Re: The Walking Dead.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 06:18:32 PM »
My wife and daughter do, I occasionally catch an episode as well.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 06:47:47 PM »
I saw this pie graph once online about the show.  It was like 90% nothing happens 8% something is about to happen and 2% COOL something is happening.  I saw another one that was something like, first 80% of the season --TOTALLY BORING--, the next 15% of the season --OHH, THIS COULD GET INTERESTING--, then the last 5% --OHHH I CANT WAIT TIL NEXT SEASON!!--

I didn't see the show like that until this and last season (unless it's technically still the same season since it's divided), to me it has been just nothing happening with people wandering around not doing much for what seems like just a few minutes because of how often there is a commercial.

Just wondering how people here feel about the show.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:17:39 AM »
never got into WD. id rather play WOW

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:17:38 AM »
It sounds like you guys are talking about the new season of Sons of Guns which just started.

Offline hubblejj

• First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 03:36:24 PM »
love the Walking Dead, the last few episodes have been a little slow but I think it does help in the character building.  Also the season finally build up. TERMINUS!!!!  I like to watch the Talking Dead after each show also, you really get more out of the show that way.
When the Government fears the people you have Freedom, When the people fear the Government you have Tyranny

Offline Jeff

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 04:53:54 PM »
love the Walking Dead, the last few episodes have been a little slow but I think it does help in the character building.  Also the season finally build up. TERMINUS!!!!  I like to watch the Talking Dead after each show also, you really get more out of the show that way.

I always forget to record that, I have only watched it one time.