Author Topic: Open-carry gun lawsuit claims Flint Township police improperly jailed man Christ  (Read 5010 times)

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
" Open-carry gun lawsuit claims Flint Township police improperly jailed man Christ"

jesus was jailed? oh noes!!

Offline FASBOLD

• First Name (Displayed): Larry
Open-carry gun lawsuit claims Flint Township police improperly jailed man Christmas Eve

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2014/03/lawsuit_flint_township_man_cla.html

The first video he is apologizing for the front of his coat covering his firearm. How is that going to help him?

He may have been legally OCing, but if his words counter that he could be in big trouble.
"The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both Congresses and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln
"Too young to die, too old to take an ass whippin'."
~ Unknown

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
" Open-carry gun lawsuit claims Flint Township police improperly jailed man Christ"

jesus was jailed? oh noes!!

was thinking the same thing.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
The first video he is apologizing for the front of his coat covering his firearm. How is that going to help him?

People's words get them into more trouble. 

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
one of the more important things I've learned from people on this site:  Keep quiet and always have an audio recorder running.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
We have a right to remain silent... STFU and exercise it!!! Even if no Miranda has been given, "spontaneous utterances" are admissible in court by the prosecution.

Read he also admitted to drinking. His visible impairment while walking on the side of the road (at least it was winter and there was no fear of mosquitoes) rises to RAS for the interaction.

This "story" was posted here on the forum a while back.

I'm going out on a limb, but this sounds like a relative of the guy with the shooting range in his mobile home.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
I'm going out on a limb, but this sounds like a relative of the guy with the shooting range in his mobile home.

ROFLMAO

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
shooting range in his mobile home.

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
You say that as if it were a bad thing.
Well it is. The waiting line gets pretty long with only one shooting lane down the hall way. And every time some one has to go to the restroom, shooting has to stop. Or just shoot around them as they go down the hall.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Open-carry gun lawsuit claims Flint Township police improperly jailed man Christmas Eve

He may have been legally OCing, but if his words counter that he could be in big trouble.

rule 1 of a LEO encounter... shut your mouth.

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
Well it is. The waiting line gets pretty long with only one shooting lane down the hall way. And every time some one has to go to the restroom, shooting has to stop. Or just shoot around them as they go down the hall.

I wonder of he was carrying a high chromium inox single action automatic in .45ACP...
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
I wonder of he was carrying a high chromium inox single action automatic in .45ACP...
I think I just got a new sock puppet...