Author Topic: Instant karma?  (Read 7812 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Instant karma?
« on: March 27, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
I dislike left-lane bandits, but this tailgater was an ass, too.

Oh, yeah, the PU truck driver fled the scene, but because of the video the cops caught him.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Instant karma?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 03:57:08 PM »
I dislike left-lane bandits, but this tailgater was an ass, too.

Oh, yeah, the PU truck driver fled the scene, but because of the video the cops caught him.

yeah insta-karma powers activated. the PU driver was an ass for that. i hate when people start flashing their brights like its going to make me move lol

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 05:20:07 PM »
yeah insta-karma powers activated. the PU driver was an ass for that. i hate when people start flashing their brights like its going to make me move lol

I hate it when selfish assholes won't move over. A quick blip of the highs is a polite request to please check your six, and get your pokey ass in the proper lane. It's not just polite to stay right unless passing, it's the law.
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 05:23:13 PM »
Here's the driver's story.   

"I couldn’t move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn’t going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened.”

You can see she was at the intersection for her left turn when she stopped and turned the camera around at the end of the video clip.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Instant karma?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 05:47:57 PM »
He won't speed up on a rainy day yet he can drive one handed while he holds his camera? SMH
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 05:50:46 PM »
It was a woman.

I drive between Lansing and Detroit/Warren a lot.  In fact, I drove it every day for two years.  You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've seen.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »
It was a woman.

I drive between Lansing and Detroit/Warren a lot.  In fact, I drove it every day for two years.  You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've seen.

I don't always have time to do my makeup and hair in the morning, so when you see me with a power converter in my power outlet to run my curling iron as I apply lipstick JUST Know that I am very experienced at it and it poses no danger at all EVER.

Offline Shadow Bear

• Dark Lord of the Internet
  • MOC Member
  • Human Rights Activist
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2014, 08:30:52 PM »
He won't speed up on a rainy day yet he can drive one handed while he holds his camera? SMH

Driving one handed, holding a camera AND being an asshole on 'slippery roads'. Hat trick, anyone?
Its not GUN rights, its HUMAN rights.

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Instant karma?
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 06:19:52 AM »
I hate it when selfish assholes won't move over. A quick blip of the highs is a polite request to please check your six, and get your pokey ass in the proper lane. It's not just polite to stay right unless passing, it's the law.
That is no longer the law in MI.
I think it should be though.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 08:27:13 AM »
correct, alot of roads are crap except for the left lane. i drive it in since i have a old beat up truck thats liable to fall apart with the right pot hole. i never do under the speed limit or over 5. that should be fine. i do notice since ive put alot of my gun stickers up on my truck people are a little more polite lol

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 12:11:02 PM »
Common courtesy would be to look at those shiny glass things on the side of the car and when you see people behind you, get out of the way.
Unfortunately common courtesy is a thing of the past.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
left lane people shouldnt be doing more than 75 anyways..... speed limit is 70.... if they wanna do 80-85 they can go around me. and hopefully they crash like that guy did

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 01:25:11 PM »
left lane people shouldnt be doing more than 75 anyways..... speed limit is 70.... if they wanna do 80-85 they can go around me. and hopefully they crash like that guy did

+1

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Instant karma?
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 02:40:40 PM »
That is the attitude that causes accidents. Drive on the right pass on the left has been taught for years, now it is **ck everybody else they can go around me.
I only drive 125k miles a year,  maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 03:16:07 PM »
it is what it is. if people want to drive like retards and cause accidents they can. i was not taught about passing lanes until i went up north... city driving is different from country driving. everyone is an ass in the city

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Instant karma?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 03:37:37 PM »
Lesson: know your vehicle, how it handles, and it's limits. Learn these things when you don't need them and aren't in traffic. This way when you need them and you are in traffic you'll have fewer issues.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).