Author Topic: Possible NSFW: Hey SD40VE  (Read 13461 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Possible NSFW: Hey SD40VE
« on: March 28, 2014, 11:36:20 AM »
2014 Realtree Girl Camo Swimsuits Are Out

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:28:37 PM by TheQ »

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
Re: Hey SD40VE
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 01:25:52 PM »
Ever since my surgery, I  can't wear bikinis any more.
They said the scar wouldn't show. But it does. And, I'm a little self conscientious about it.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
They said the scar wouldn't show. But it does. And, I'm a little self conscientious about it.

that put one jacked up image in my head. thanks pat!

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 01:36:34 PM »
that put one jacked up image in my head. thanks pat!
I didn't want you going blind.

:lol: :banglaugh: :lol: :rotfl: :lol:
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 02:12:05 PM »
pats gunna show up tonight in a realtree bikini lmao. i thinkill wear one of my new gun shirts :)

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 02:22:51 PM »

Wear the scars with pride!!  I have one from my breast one down past my bikini line and I still wear a bathing suit upon occation.   But I'm over the age of worrying about looking pretty!  I just happy to be on the green side of the grass!

Offline Jeff

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 11:56:12 PM »
You think he doesn't already wear those?

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 12:07:47 AM »
You think he doesn't already wear those?
Were you peeking in the men's room???

Offline Jeff

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 12:13:05 AM »
Were you peeking in the men's room???

No, dude flashed me as soon as I walked into the building.  And what exactly is a mustache ride that he was offering?

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 12:47:49 PM »
No, dude flashed me as soon as I walked into the building.  And what exactly is a mustache ride that he was offering?

he flashed you???

im so jelly

all i got was this button hahah. j/k i already have all the litterature so i didnt grab any since that wasnt my first seminar. maybe someday i can co-host one and learn how to present them and get more going up in port huron/marysville/algonac/new baltimore/chesterfield area :)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Hey SD40VE
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 03:06:52 PM »
It makes me a bit disheartened to see threads like this. In a group/community that is often musing about how it'd be nice to have female outreach and participation.

How would you feel if 10 or so women on this forum posted a banana hammock calendar and then proceeded to make cat calls about the dude's schlongs?

At least in junior high the guys kept the stuff to the men's locker room. Please take notice, this is a coed environment and not the men's locker room.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:16:47 PM by TheQ »
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Hey SD40VE
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 04:07:30 PM »
It makes me a bit disheartened to see threads like this. In a group/community that is often musing about how it'd be nice to have female outreach and participation.

How would you feel if 10 or so women on this forum posted a banana hammock calendar and then proceeded to make cat calls about the dude's schlongs?

At least in junior high the guys kept the stuff to the men's locker room. Please take notice, this is a coed environment and not the men's locker room.

Yeah - fun is fun & I'm sure this was all in good humor. But- this is the net. What is posted here is often saved by many people for future use,  at the worst possible time against... you guessed it..US! I have said for many years now - you want something to change, get women on board with your proposed change. No one in Lansing wants to go home and listen to their smart: wife/girlfriend /mistress (some male legislators have all mentioned) tell them how stupid the laws they make are. :o

In short - as Women go...so does the nation. Food for thought.
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline sircapsalot

• Land of the FREE
  • First Name (Displayed): Dj
Re: Possible NSFW: Hey SD40VE
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2014, 09:22:03 AM »
Maybe we should turn MOC into a feminist organization... as our first project, we should try to break this crazy stereotype of women being tools.  We should show the world that feminists can be attractive too.. Let's start a beauty pageant for feminists. 

(i got the idea from this: ) :D

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2014, 09:45:09 AM »
maybe we shoild have a "womens powder room" and "mancave" forums for topics like these. men post things that may be offensive to women in there and women post the same type of content in the powder room?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »
men post things that may be offensive to women in there

I didn't think this would be offensive to women, else I wouldn't have posted it.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2014, 10:26:25 AM »
nor did i but it happens. we can put some kind of safeguard in against it without infringing our 1st amendment rights.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Possible NSFW: Hey SD40VE
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2014, 10:29:49 AM »
Just when before posting a new thread or replying to a thread, I'd ask men and women to consider: would I discuss this in person in mixed company?

That's a standard for each person to consider. When someone posts something I think doesn't meet the standard of mixed company, I'll call them out on it.

If we want a coed/heterogenous organization, it's we start behaving as such in our FB page, FB group, and our Forum.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2014, 11:08:05 AM »
we actually discussed this topic last weekend in mixed company. some of the girls wanted to get new bikini's for the upcoming summer. i mentioned they have a new line of real tree ones. well needless to say some of them will be getting some real tree bikini's. i don't take offense. no one in my presence took offense. i guess it comes down to each person. i personally don't find advertisement pics to be offensive, ive seen worse on billboards along the freeway, and every car driving by sees them. if it is offensive move it to the ammo dump....

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2014, 12:01:43 PM »
we actually discussed this topic last weekend in mixed company. some of the girls wanted to get new bikini's for the upcoming summer. i mentioned they have a new line of real tree ones. well needless to say some of them will be getting some real tree bikini's. i don't take offense. no one in my presence took offense. i guess it comes down to each person. i personally don't find advertisement pics to be offensive, ive seen worse on billboards along the freeway, and every car driving by sees them. if it is offensive move it to the ammo dump....
Because of this thread, I'm now rethinking getting a new bikini for this summer. And, a camo one just might be it.   :woohoo: :woohoo:  :woohoo:

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »
Because of this thread, I'm now rethinking getting a new bikini for this summer. And, a camo one just might be it.   :woohoo: :woohoo:  :woohoo:

:-X pics or never happened! haha  :rotfl: :shoot-self: