Author Topic: What's wrong with this picture?  (Read 4823 times)

Offline Raggs

Re: What's wrong with this picture?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 06:03:20 PM »
The cat is talking?

Offline Jeff

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 05:08:03 PM »
It clearly states that those certain weapons are slingshots and polished rocks to go into said slingshots.

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 05:18:23 PM »
That's a pretty loose interpretation of "shall not be infringed"

The correct interpretation is they have to be a certain type, length, color, hold a certain number of rounds, lack certain features, be registered, safety inspected, microstamped....
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline Jeff

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 05:40:16 PM »
That's a pretty loose interpretation of "shall not be infringed"

The correct interpretation is they have to be a certain type, length, color, hold a certain number of rounds, lack certain features, be registered, safety inspected, microstamped....

Now allowed in, or out of the house, confined to a government lockbox only to be taken out and shipped at the owners expense to a gun range where they will be monitored the whole time, pay for the agent babysitting and a cleaning fee afterwards.

Offline TexasSupporter

• First Name (Displayed): James
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 01:23:24 PM »
Guess I'm breaking the law, according to this "educational" piece, since I purchased a Beretta 92FS and have never registered it.  But I'm reading the 2nd Amendment and I'm still trying to find that "registration" part...

Offline casper

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 04:49:45 PM »
More media brain washing for the sheeple of this country.

Offline m.marino

• First Name (Displayed): Michael
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 10:31:47 AM »
Yes, more indoctrination straight out of the NAZI play book (That word was an acronym at one time, anyone know what it meant?). We must stand against this and what it is doing to our kids and for those who have them grand-kids as well. Unless you have the common British answer of going to the pub and drinking another pint and going oh well the government will do....

Only by active resistance publicly and where needed calling these folks out for sedition and making them look the traitors and intolerant hateful people they are. Otherwise you might as well as get you brown shirt out and learn who your "masters" are and kiss their boots. -Michael
Tuebor Libertatus

Offline fitrah

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 01:20:20 AM »
Guess I'm breaking the law, according to this "educational" piece, since I purchased a Beretta 92FS and have never registered it.  But I'm reading the 2nd Amendment and I'm still trying to find that "registration" part...

TMI