Author Topic: Looking for Volunteers for the MOC table at the Second Amendment March 4/29  (Read 2804 times)

Offline yance

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Adam
We are going to have a table set up to provide information about our organization at the Second Amendment march in Lansing on 4/29, the event will be from 10am-1pm.  Myself and a couple of others from MOC leadership will be assisting at the table throughout the day, however we still have a couple of time slots left to fill. 

We need 2 volunteers for each time slot:

11am-12pm
12pm-1pm

The volunteers will be handing out MOC information such as tri-folds, MSP update #86, and encouraging attendees to sign up for our mailing list and helping individuals sign up for an MOC membership if they choose.  Someone from Leadership will be at the table to answer any tough questions.

If you would like to volunteer, and please only do so if you are positive you are going to attend, email myself at ayancer@miopencarry.org and let me know what time frame you would like to volunteer for.

Offline xxarea83xx

• MOC Member
I sent an e-mail regarding this. How are things looking for volunteers? I'd be happy to help

Offline yance

• MOC Member
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I've replied to your email.