Author Topic: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?  (Read 28126 times)

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 09:28:53 AM »
Vid was posted to youtube on Sunday.

The Feds must have total control over all the mainstream media because everything I've read this morning about a blockade on I 15 talks about the protesters blocking the freeway not the Feds taking phones and guns.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 10:04:55 AM »
Vid was posted to youtube on Sunday.

The Feds must have total control over all the mainstream media because everything I've read this morning about a blockade on I 15 talks about the protesters blocking the freeway not the Feds taking phones and guns.

yeah the feds spin it how they want in the media. most media interviews them.

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »
yeah the feds spin it how they want in the media. most media interviews them.
It was stated on one site the media was told to report it a certain way or lose access to things like the white house.

True or not, hard to tell.

On another note, I would be shocked if this plays out before the November election.  After the election, all bests are off.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »
I know a guy in LA who's gathering supplies today and heading out there tomorrow.  The feds are going to come better prepared next time.  :(

Offline Jeff

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 11:35:30 AM »
People should road block their asses.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
they had 3 vehicles blocking one of the roads i read. but knowing big bro he would just order his thugs to smash the road block and get thru it

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 12:27:00 PM »
They'd take them out with bulldozers.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 12:38:21 PM »
from what i was told they had 3 swat type vehicles brought out by milita members. they blocked one of the roads to the ranch.

this isnt going to be over. they may retreat breifly to regroup but they wont stop

Offline Scott Leyder

• First Name (Displayed): Scott
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »
I like these two video's because I think they show the root of the problem most precisely.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:44:16 PM by TheQ »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 07:44:19 PM »
Scott, if you edit your post and remove the 's' from 'https' the videos will show inline here.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 07:58:08 PM »
Oath Keeper Founder, Stewart Rhodes Reports From Bundy Ranch: ‘We Know it’s not over’

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/04/oath-keeper-founder-stewart-rhodes-reports-from-bundy-ranch-we-know-its-not-over/

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 08:42:18 PM »
Hannity was reporting today that Harry Reid is a investor in a proposed solar farm set to begin construction in the area. This makes sense that his friend and Director of the BLM would take such a heavy handed approach to protect Reid's investments.

There is all sorts of  buggery going on behind the scenes here folks. Hold on to your hats ...it may be a bumpy ride. :(
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:06:08 PM by Glock9mmOldStyle »
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2014, 11:53:07 AM »
Some interesting video.  .gov told people to back up or they were going to shoot them, so the people walked forward instead.

Offline detroit_fan

• AmmoDump
  • 2 chairs, no waiting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2014, 01:13:07 PM »
i was talking with an officer the other day and he said not to blame all LEO's for the actions of the bad one's. I told him that unless the "good" LEOs report the bad behavior of the"bad" LEO's, they are just as guilty.

i think the same applies here- these troops know what they are doing is wrong, and every one of them that stands with the government instead of walking over and joining the cowboys are just as guilty as reid and the others in this.

i wish i didn't have 2 small children to care for right now, my ass would be out there with these Americans standing up to this oppressive federal government.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 06:23:25 PM by detroit_fan »

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 01:47:11 PM »
well im the LEO's defense. they took an oath as a federal ranger to protect and serve the country and its intrest. their orders come from some overpaid, usually in the pocket of special interests, politician or department leader who is friend of some politician. this is how the government works. it sucks but its reality.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 05:00:13 PM »
Screw that, they know what they are doing is wrong and accept it for their paychecks and power.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 07:54:11 PM »
Screw that, they know what they are doing is wrong and accept it for their paychecks and power.

Well said, and I agree...as the old saying goes: "saying it's your job, still does not make it right!" Lest , bank robbers would be given a pass. Why should "Reid's rangers" get one?
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 08:04:17 AM »
I know a guy in LA who's gathering supplies today and heading out there tomorrow.  The feds are going to come better prepared next time.  :(

First report from "my guy" (so to speak) on the ground:

+++++

All is well here! Beautiful river type valley and they're herding the cattle with cowboys on horseback as we speak. Very nice folks! I'll take pics tomorrow, got too dark, too fast. Did get to meet Ammon Bundy! Told him, he did good and his country is proud of him. He's the cowboy at the barry-cade who told that Special Ops spook with the Oakley's that "you are leaving!" Very cool to meet him. Gonna stay a few days. Nice people here.

The people that count are still out here keeping a careful eye on things, and while it is calm, the level of alertness is still high. A small .gov plane of some sort was out earlier, from what I was told, and it's good to be aware.

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 08:14:05 AM »
gryphon,

what outlet is good to keep abreast of the situation. Its getting very narrow stream of news now.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 01:18:52 PM »
Updates:

+++++

You guys are awesome! Just got done with an outdoor ranch style breakfast. Sorry for the late response, I got caught up in meeting so many fellow Citizens! I'm going to cross over into Arizona, in about an hour to help one of the locals with his '34 Chevy panel. It is so cool to be with this band of brothers and sisters. You like-minded guys and gals would do well here. Lying brain-washed Libs, need not apply, unless you want to come around to the right side if things.

They've come from Montana, CO, CA, ID, everywhere! The locals told me, that they had people here from Canada and Finland!

Molon Labe!

+++++

Wow, just saw the recon plane fly over! White Cessna with red or orange markings. Still cruising around in circles as we speak. Remember this is a thirty day no-fly zone. He's circling around and around the main area.

Guys, very important! Spread the word. They shut the cell tower service again, this morning! Seven guys and nobody could get through to report the no fly zone violation!