Author Topic: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?  (Read 28124 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Armed Fed Agents and Snipers?
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 01:34:28 PM »
Some thoughts from TTAG:

The Department of Interior owns a huge amount of property along the U.S.-Mexico border. The BLM manages it all. No ranchers near there have ever seen the BLM hire snipers, and get militarized law enforcement to line up on our side of the border on BLM managed property aiming their M-16s at the drug pushers and runners and the criminals coming across the border in violation of our sovereignty and laws.

However, snipers and others would aim loaded M-16s at unarmed reporters and producers, women and children to protect a turtle, which was euthanized due to overpopulating, and a grazing permit debt? If anyone does not think there is not something much more involved on this, you are not thinking sanely. My hopes are that Rep. Darrel Issa and his committee will get to the bottom of the situation and find if there are any links with Sen. Harry Reid and his son Rory and any collusion with BLM.

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
    • Freedom Forged Security Consulting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2014, 03:40:55 PM »
Updates:

+++++

You guys are awesome! Just got done with an outdoor ranch style breakfast. Sorry for the late response, I got caught up in meeting so many fellow Citizens! I'm going to cross over into Arizona, in about an hour to help one of the locals with his '34 Chevy panel. It is so cool to be with this band of brothers and sisters. You like-minded guys and gals would do well here. Lying brain-washed Libs, need not apply, unless you want to come around to the right side if things.

They've come from Montana, CO, CA, ID, everywhere! The locals told me, that they had people here from Canada and Finland!

Molon Labe!

+++++

Wow, just saw the recon plane fly over! White Cessna with red or orange markings. Still cruising around in circles as we speak. Remember this is a thirty day no-fly zone. He's circling around and around the main area.

Guys, very important! Spread the word. They shut the cell tower service again, this morning! Seven guys and nobody could get through to report the no fly zone violation!

Dan, not sure if you can get a message to your guy easily, but see if I can get tail numbers of aircraft they see trolling around the AO and let me know what they are.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2014, 04:28:30 PM »
Dan, not sure if you can get a message to your guy easily, but see if I can get tail numbers of aircraft they see trolling around the AO and let me know what they are.

jason bout to do some G14 classified stuff!!

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2014, 05:05:10 PM »
Cessna with the wording "US Dept of the Interior", registration N9304R.

http://whoseplane.com/info/registrant/UNITED-STATES-DEPARTMENT-OF-INTERIOR-N9304R-CESSNA-U206G.html

USDOI Cessna U206G out of Boise.

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »
Flight Aware may be able to track the tail number... Might because military flights don't show up, including AF1.  Corporations can also request their flights are not tracked.  They have a smart phone app.
http://flightaware.com/

NVM, the last flight recorded was in 2001

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2014, 07:58:15 PM »
Cessna with the wording "US Dept of the Interior", registration N9304R.

http://whoseplane.com/info/registrant/UNITED-STATES-DEPARTMENT-OF-INTERIOR-N9304R-CESSNA-U206G.html

USDOI Cessna U206G out of Boise.

Well, that explains the TFR busting.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2014, 07:59:41 PM »
jason bout to do some G14 classified stuff!!

Heh, nah, was just gonna hit the FAA aircraft registry, but Dan beat me to it.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
Flight Aware may be able to track the tail number... Might because military flights don't show up, including AF1.  Corporations can also request their flights are not tracked.  They have a smart phone app.
http://flightaware.com/

NVM, the last flight recorded was in 2001

Plus that's only going to show if they're running an IFR flight plan as well. I'm not sure, but it might include VFR plans w/ flight following.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2014, 09:25:06 PM »
It does include VFR with flight following.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2014, 12:13:14 AM »
Just got some pics in email.  This forum doesn't resize the pics for display, so if they are a problem for people here, let me know and I'll make them smaller.

His faithful buddy, Shop Dog.  She's a girl.

He helped a local out with his 34' today.

A few pics from the ranch.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:56:24 AM by gryphon »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
Calling All Oath Keepers to Stand Watch at Bundy Ranch
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »

Protester Eric Parker from central Idaho aims his weapon from a bridge next to the Bureau of Land Management’s base camp.

Las Vegas, NV - First, at the moment things are quiet here. 99% of the rumors on the internet are either blatantly false or wildly inaccurate.

No strong presence of federal agents has been seen. Remnants of BLM’s recent sojourn here are still present, such as the lights they had put up at their “field-headquarters” and no doubt we are under surveillance of all kinds, but there is no overt, visible massing of federal law enforcement.

We are, however concerned that the domestic enemies of the Constitution that infest the federal government might try to take advantage of folks going home, and attempt to make a move on the Bundy family. We feel certain that they will want to try again at some point, perhaps in a different way, even perhaps by executing a dynamic entry raid to attempt to arrest the Bundys. And we have heard that this is being discussed, though I have not been able to directly confirm it. But it is a real risk.

Therefore, to prevent such a raid, or to at least throw a monkey wrench into any such plans and make it more difficult for them, we’re doing the following:
    1: We are calling on all Oath Keepers who can possibly get here to come to the Bundy Ranch to serve as volunteers on an ongoing, rotating watch.
That is not because there is any great emergency, but is a preventative measure – sort of like doing a rotation on the DMZ.

I am urging each and every Oath Keepers member who can, to get here and spend a bit of time to ensure that the Bundys are not alone. We need boots on the ground. We want you here, standing watch, which is appropriate for us Oath Keepers since our motto is “Not on Our Watch.”

We have six Oath Keepers here from New Hampshire (one of whom – Jerry DeLemus – is now the head of security for the ranch). We have one woman, Lori Storm, who drove down by herself from Nebraska, and one of our Board members from Nebraska, Steve Homan, is also here. We’ve got people here from Montana, Utah, Arizona, California, and Washington State. People are here from all over the country.

But people, however dedicated, will get burnt out and we need others to rotate in. We need you to step up and serve your turn on watch. We are raising money to help with gasoline – just be sure to save all receipts for reimbursement.
    (EA here: That may only be available on first-come first-served basis. Of the money we’ve raised thus far, we’ve given $12,000.00 dollars to the Bundy family, and we purchased a $1,000.00 generator, but we are now raising more money to help some folks traveling from afar.)
I will not ask you to do anything I am not willing to do myself. So, even though I have been away from my home and family since April 10 2014, I am still here, and I will remain here through April 19 2014, standing watch with the others. I was supposed to be speaking at a rally in Idaho on that day, but I canceled that because I need to be here to lead by example by also pulling a watch stint.

And I can think of no better place to be on April 19 than on ground where modern patriots followed the example of the Founders and stood firm in defense of liberty. Like their forefathers before them who stood at Lexington and Concord, they refused to bend the knee to tyranny, and they stood their ground. And that spot of ground may go down in history as the birthplace of the next American Revolution, where the tide was turned, and the people stood up.

About:

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution. Visit: www.oathkeepers.org

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2014, 09:59:54 AM »
Update, Bunkerville, NV, 2:47 AM PST. Wow, just had a guy who pulled up on a street bike, with just a blanket! He rode over 600 miles, all night long from Oakland, CA! I squared him away with some grub and we talked for a bit. Like the rest of us, he felt 'The Pull' and he had to come out! Very cool! Gives me confidence in our people.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 10:15:30 AM »
Update:

Nevada sunrise this morning

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:54:48 AM by gryphon »

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2014, 10:45:20 AM »
You do realize that if I had someone pointing a weapon at me I would not like it. If the Americans at the Bundy ranch were to have weapons pointed at them they would be going crazy.

But in the photo above  Eric Parker is aiming his at someone (I assume) and it is okay???

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2014, 10:57:40 AM »
If the Americans at the Bundy ranch were to have weapons pointed at them they would be going crazy.

The Americans at the Bundy Ranch *did* have weapons pointed at them.  I don't know who/what Parker had his weapon pointed toward.  Possibly the BLM sharpshooters that were skylining.

Offline Jeff

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2014, 10:59:19 AM »
The Americans had guns pointed at them a lot.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 11:05:43 AM »
This is the guy sending me the updates and pics.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2014, 12:02:50 PM »
Who aimed their rifles at whom first?  So no one should use the 2A for what it was intended for because if we do they’ll take it away which is precisely what it was intended for. Got it.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 12:31:53 PM by gryphon »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »
Update:

This guy rode over 600 miles last night, arriving at 2 am, and slept in the dirt with that comforter on the seat.

I just met this gent and he's come all the way from Australia to be here!

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2014, 12:41:40 PM »
The Americans at the Bundy Ranch *did* have weapons pointed at them.  I don't know who/what Parker had his weapon pointed toward.  Possibly the BLM sharpshooters that were skylining.
Two wrongs still don't make a right. Lets say the government uses that photo as a "reason" to do something else. What are the antis going to do or say?  I am not arguing what has happened I am arguing that the people there need to realize what can be used against them in the view of anybody who either has no clue as to what is happening or don't care. Because there are more people in this country who have no clue.