Author Topic: galco miami classic for M&P 9/40, SD series, sigma series *MOC discount*  (Read 9482 times)

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
decided a shoulder rig isnt for me. paid $165 for it looking for less than half back for a quick sale. first $80 takes it. FTF only im in macomb county. willing to go down to detroit to meet if needed.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/2979094/detroit-michigan-holsters-for-sale--galco-miami-classic-black-m-p-9-40-sd40ve-sd9ve-sd40-sd9-sigma

see arms list add. ill give MOC members a $10 discount. need gone asap. bills are due lol

best way to reach me is via text. 313-549-5811

Offline Jeff

If only it were for a Glock 19 :(

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
That's a smokin' deal!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
may fit a 19 jeff. its the same one i had on at the seminar at gander. the SD and glock look very similar. if you are interested i can prob bring by for a fitting. for that price its well worth giving it a try :) my SD is a double stacked boxed out glock clone lol. 4inch barrel like the 19. and it has many adjustable sizes.

Offline Jeff

I know they are dimensionally very similar, I would be happy to take a look at it and see if it fits.  Or at least fits well enough for me to be happy.

EDIT:  Sent you a text message.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:24:55 PM by Jeff »

Offline Jeff

I changed the size of it a tad but it seems to suit my purpose for wearing around the house.

Do you have a cat by any chance?

Offline 32_d3gr33s

• First Name (Displayed): Anthony
i may be interested..  is it a right hand draw or left?
I could write something cliché and insightful, but that would be too cliché and insightful.

I shoot first... its better to give than to receive

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
I changed the size of it a tad but it seems to suit my purpose for wearing around the house.

Do you have a cat by any chance?

yes i have a couple cats.... why do you ask.. your not like deathly allergic are you? i didnt even think to ask about that

also i figured you may want to adjust it some. it tried a couple settings before finding what i liked

my biggest concern was making sure it was big enough. can always go smaller. but only can go so big

32, jeff grabbed it last night

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
32, jeff grabbed it last night

As in the item has been sold?
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse