Author Topic: "I see dead people" shirt originally posted by wardog6t  (Read 2986 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
"I see dead people" shirt originally posted by wardog6t
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »
Wardog6t said:

Just wondering whom if anyone from this forum has a shirt that says "I see dead people" and was in china buffet at 59/airport rd.? Just wanted to let whomever it was you did a fantastic job representing the OC movement....

Wardog6t clarified the above:

I'm sorry if the thread may be a bit questionable. I was not referring to the shirt. I was informed by a friend that was the shirt the person wore. I have no issue with the shirt or what it says. I do have an issue with how this person acted in the restaurant and am wondering whom it was, and if the person is a member of this forum?

A friend who was in the restaurant called me and stated his first experience with another OCer other then myself was very negative and in his words. Made him and his wife feel very uneasy and even unsafe. In which they and others left the restaurant. Just another example of bad OC practice. I will not get into further details of what was stated and this person's demeanor and his lack of secure carry. All I will say is. It seems some people are hell bent on there extreme right to OC regardless if there weapon is secure. Regardless if there are children present or what they appear to represent.

MOC says:

This thread was temporarily locked due to it going badly off track and in circles on another subject. Because the original question was never answered, we have deleted all the comments and are 'restarting' the thread.

The purpose of this thread was clearly to identify the person in question to open a dialogue with them about their behavior not their choice of clothing. A persons clothing choice is a completely separate issue from this. We would ask that those interested in starting a discussion about clothing choices create a new thread.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline hamaneggs

Re: "I see dead people" shirt originally posted by wardog6t
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »
What did this person do to be considered unsafe and cause someone to feel scared?
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
Re: "I see dead people" shirt originally posted by wardog6t
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 11:27:56 PM »
I won't be disrespectful in a public format. I would much rather discuss the matter directly with the individual and hopefully enlighten him.
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."