Author Topic: Hello from Western WaCo!  (Read 3378 times)

Hello from Western WaCo!
« on: April 28, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »
Good day, lady's & gents!

Though, my preffered method of carry is concealed. I support all 2A activities that promote legal use, ownership, safety, and carry of firearms. After meeting a few like minded individuals, and participating in the Romulus demonstration. Figured I ought to register,  so here I am! Thanks for allowing me to join the community.

-dt

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: Hello from Western WaCo!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:39:14 PM »
Welcome!

You are not the first sole CCer to support the org. Most of what we do benefits everyone after all.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:39 PM »
Welcome from Okemos. :)

I recognize your forum name.  I believe I bought some magazines from an ad of yours on MGO.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:15:56 PM »
Thanks for joing us both here on the forum and in Romulus yesterday. Your continued support is appreciated. You'll find that many of us aren't 100% OC. It is however the only way to lawfully carry in all the cPFZ. So as bigt8261 pointed out, much of what we do is for the benefit of all firearm owners.

Again, thanks for hanging out with us yesterday. I hope you had as good of a time as I did.

Sign up for MOC email updates, to keep informed about future events. We have lots of stuff happening all around the southeastern region.
www.michiganopencarry.org/updates

And if you know of a gun friendly place to have an event, send me an email and we'll set something up.
PDunbar@miopencarry.org

:welcome:
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update