Author Topic: OCed IN West Branch Hospital  (Read 5341 times)

Offline Yosemite Sam

OCed IN West Branch Hospital
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:53:12 PM »
I OCed IN West Branch Hospital today. The Wife had some test done. Not a problem at all. People looked but didn't say a word. We were there about 2 1/2 hrs. We even
went up to the 2nd Floor for Xrays. Same thing look's but no problems. Handed out a couple of Tri-folds while there also! ::)

I guess the word is getting around, or I'm just that lucky!! Haven't ever been questioned at all by the police!! Oh-Oh! I might have just jinks myself.

Offline Evil Creamsicle

• Commie Rifle Fetishist
Re: OCed IN West Branch Hospital
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 01:58:38 PM »
you know what you should have done?

Wouldn't an OC x-ray have looked cool?
Once armed, a free man can never be disarmed. Only defeated.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »
i have been doing this now since the gander mountain event at hall road, and have had a few encounters, but most all of them have been good so far anyway, at least no guns pointed at me....................yet ;D
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline smellslikemichigan

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »
i have been doing this now since the gander mountain event at hall road, and have had a few encounters, but most all of them have been good so far anyway, at least no guns pointed at me....................yet ;D
spend a lot of time in hospitals?  :P
"I like users who quote themselves in their signature lines." -smellslikemichigan

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
yes actually my mom was in macomb hospital at 12 and hoover, some people noticed but i never got stopped by anyone, which was wierd since i didn't think i would make it through the front lobby without getting tossed,,,,, :o
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline Yosemite Sam

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 08:58:09 PM »
Oced almost all day in West Branch Hospital while the wife had surgery on her knee. Many, many looks, but no comments. Give out some tri-folds in the waiting room. One gentlemen had a CPL but thought that it was illegal to carry in the hospital. I said not as long as you open carry with a CPL. I told a couple of them about the picnic in Marysville next weekend. Don't know if they will show or not!

Offline drtodd

• MOC Member
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 11:19:21 AM »
yes actually my mom was in macomb hospital at 12 and hoover, some people noticed but i never got stopped by anyone, which was wierd since i didn't think i would make it through the front lobby without getting tossed,,,,, :o

"tossed"???  Are you former NYPD?
"The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime." Miller v. U.S. 230 F 486 at 489

"Where rights as secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which will abrogate them." Miranda v. Ariz., 384 U.S. 436 at 491 (1966).

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »
nope, not NYPD i didn't know "getting tossed" was a term exclusive to them?  ah well have a good one!
shaun