Author Topic: Criminal Empowerment Zone: Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint  (Read 3733 times)

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Ironically, the owner’s original “The Pit Authentic Barbecue” in Raleigh was the same restaurant that hosted part of  Gabby Gifford’s anti-gun tour last year.

Doh!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
posted on MDA FB and yep took about 10 seconds to be deleted. doesnt fit their agenda so they rush it off like it didnt happen and they arent pushing for these signs. buncha beotches.

Offline Jeff

SOB.  Chipotle has a ban on guns too?  Dang, and I really liked getting their food.  I have open carried in the one near me like 5 times, I even saw MY FIRST OTHER OPEN CARRIER OUT IN PUBLIC EVER in there.  Not including going to an OC event/seminar but just a person out in the world going about their business.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
gotta come out my way more often, theres alot of us out here.

chipolte will become a criminal target now. their bad.

quedoba it is

Offline Jeff

gotta come out my way more often, theres alot of us out here.

chipolte will become a criminal target now. their bad.

quedoba it is

I just had a Qdoba open up close to me, it opened up around when Chipotle opened up.  I haven't been there yet because I was hooked on Chipotle.  I am saddened that I can no longer eat their food anymore.  I have even gotten people to NOT shop at Toys'R'US because of the no firearms sign on the door (kind of proud of that).

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
SOB.  Chipotle has a ban on guns too?  Dang, and I really liked getting their food.  I have open carried in the one near me like 5 times, I even saw MY FIRST OTHER OPEN CARRIER OUT IN PUBLIC EVER in there.  Not including going to an OC event/seminar but just a person out in the world going about their business.

To be fair Chipolte has asked customers to not carry into their locations. Now if I still want to eat at Chipolte, I will walk in and order, sit down and eat. Just like I have gone into Starbucks and ordered coffee since they did the same thing. Next time I am Az. if I want to I will be stopping at a Jack in the Box.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
MDA is pressing chipolte to post signs on their doors. much like they tried to bully staples into doing so. if the signs go up. it becomes a BFZ, brad free zone lol

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Maybe the restaurant can sue the sign maker as the "no guns" sign was obviously defective.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
Maybe the restaurant can sue the sign maker as the "no guns" sign was obviously defective.

hahha