Author Topic: Neighbor assaulted  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Jeff

Neighbor assaulted
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:59:51 PM »
Last night some drugged up guy riding a bicycle was riding on my neighbors property.  When told to leave the man attacked them, even tried to gouge out my neighbors eyes, they were able to subdue him and call the police.  The guy even tried to bite off my neighbors thumb.  When the police arrived, the man even bit one of the cops.  My other neighbor was asking me what happened, and I gave him a brief description on what I was told by one of the neighbors that was attacked.  As I was telling the other neighbor the story, I said to him "and that's why I always have a firearm on me".  Him being a newer neighbor said "I thought this was a pretty safe neighborhood".  I said "It is, but you never know what might happen"

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Neighbor assaulted
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 04:32:06 PM »
drug crazed moron attacks neighbors. i may have had to intervene in that one. me and my neighbors are very close. im not a small guy and used to love fighting. i guess it would depend on my neighbors and how they were handling it. but if i see a fight i typically try to break it up. even if that means throwing a few punches myself. the LAST resort is using a firearm. very very very last resort.

Offline Jeff

Re: Neighbor assaulted
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 04:54:16 PM »
Well if some drugged up crazy tried biting my thumb off and rip my eyes out, I'm shooting them if I am able.