Author Topic: New York city open ...  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
New York city open ...
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:43:32 PM »

I'm not sure this is really off topic... because of our goal to not hide what we are proud of seems to be exactly the same to me. :|>

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/06/02/scout-willis-explains-why-walked-around-new-york-city-topless/?intcmp=obnetwork

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: New York city open ...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 10:54:00 PM »
She's open carrying, all right.  And what's her protest over, because she can't have an Instagram account?  Get a life.

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 07:00:45 AM »
She's open carrying, all right.  And what's her protest over, because she can't have an Instagram account?  Get a life.
Hmm you kinda sound like an anti "what's their protest over, they can't have those visible in a Chili’s restaurant? get a life."  :hide:
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline Raggs

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 12:32:37 PM »
At least it wasn't Rosie O'Donnel

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 01:02:14 PM »
Hmm you kinda sound like an anti "what's their protest over, they can't have those visible in a Chili’s restaurant? get a life."  :hide:
Maybe. but fb and Instagram are legitimate things to go "meh" about. :D

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »
just because you are famous in instagram.. doesnt make you a celebrity. you are still a useless pile of dump lol