Author Topic: Radio Shack could use open carry ASAP!  (Read 3045 times)

Offline opencarryindetroit

• First Name (Displayed): Dan
Radio Shack could use open carry ASAP!
« on: June 05, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »
Radio Shack's in metro Detroit has experienced at least 3 similar robberies in the last few months....

And people always ask me, "Royal Oak is safe, no need to carry those guns".....  open carry will prevent this:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140605/METRO02/306050076/1361/Cops-investigate-armed-robbery-of-Royal-Oak-Radio-Shack
Carry all day, everyday!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Radio Shack could use open carry ASAP!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:35:42 PM »
i wish more businesses would allow employees to open carry. would stop alot of robberies.

but on the other hand it could also mean more people coming in with guns drawn and firing at employees.

idk man its a coin toss.

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 02:48:31 PM »
at least if the bad guys come in blazing you can identify their intent immediately.    Im already on notice when I roll up in an establishment and I see people in hoodies and sunglasses.....
Carry all day, everyday!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »
at least if the bad guys come in blazing you can identify their intent immediately.    Im already on notice when I roll up in an establishment and I see people in hoodies and sunglasses.....

as am i. but you never know with these criminals now a days

Offline Jeff

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 03:29:15 PM »
I believe they would go rob some place else if they knew the employees were armed and not just come in shooting.  Too much risk.

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 03:56:54 PM »
I believe they would go rob some place else if they knew the employees were armed and not just come in shooting.  Too much risk.

Exactly......
Carry all day, everyday!

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 09:40:43 PM »
Where is MDA?  These people bringing guns into a RadioShack.  Children shop there too.  They should ban guns.  Put signs on the door.  That will make all RadioShack stores safer.

:sarcasm:
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36