Author Topic: Alpena's newest member  (Read 4129 times)

Offline Flipper117

Alpena's newest member
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »
Hello every one. I have been posting on the facebook page for a while now and when I saw MOC was having a luncheon meet and greet here in town I had to go. I have received great advice from some of the people on the fb page and I look forward to being part of the forum. I hope to organize an event in Alpena for the end of the summer, so far I have OCed all over the place here and never had a bad response. Seems Alpena is a very OC friendly town. Enjoy the day and carry on!
Life is not about waiting for the rain to stop, it is about learning how to dance in the rain.

Offline Ezerharden

• Former Secretary
  • MOC Regional Coordinator, Deputy
  • I don't dial 911
  • First Name (Displayed): Mike
Re: Alpena's newest member
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »
Welcome from Erie.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

I carry a gun because a Police Officer is too heavy.

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 11:40:33 AM »
Great to hear and welcome from Kentwood.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 02:07:26 PM »
Welcome from Okemos. :)

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Alpena's newest member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »
Welcome! I'm sure Reg would welcome the help in organizing events. Email him at RCarr@miopencarry.org to volunteer.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline Flipper117

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »
Reg and I discussed this a little bit when he was here. Since then I have been spreading the word and pamphlets around town.
Life is not about waiting for the rain to stop, it is about learning how to dance in the rain.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 08:07:31 AM »
Hello every one. I have been posting on the facebook page for a while now and when I saw MOC was having a luncheon meet and greet here in town I had to go. I have received great advice from some of the people on the fb page and I look forward to being part of the forum. I hope to organize an event in Alpena for the end of the summer, so far I have OCed all over the place here and never had a bad response. Seems Alpena is a very OC friendly town. Enjoy the day and carry on!

i go up to oscoda every other weekend, usually right after the 15th and beginning of month. i would be interested in helping out where i can :)