Author Topic: BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Two Las Vegas Cops and A [Possible] CC Bystander  (Read 3845 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
One of the shooters shouted, “This is the start of a revolution,” before killing one of the officers execution style during the 11:20 a.m. shooting.  The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/fire-rescue/five-reported-dead-north-las-vegas-police-ambush

Offline Jeff

I wonder how long this will take before we all take the blame for it.

Offline Golden Eagle

• MOC Member
  • I VOTED
I wonder how long this will take before we all take the blame for it.
Read the comments... we are already blamed.  ::)
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good."

George Washington

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
I'm not taking the blame.  I blame Hollywood and the first season of Justified.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20140609/police_shot-las_vegas-2d9155b8b0.html

same story. funny how some details are not present in this one. seems this one was spun to suit someones agenda lol

Offline TucTom

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Cici's should think about banning Police Officers because if they weren't there.......

Heart goes out to the Fallen victims families.

Offline opencarryindetroit

On the flip side, had there been citizens there open carrying they could have taken these 2 out immediately.
Carry all day, everyday!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
On the flip side, had there been citizens there open carrying they could have taken these 2 out immediately.

there was one CC'er according to one of the stories. not sure on any further details.

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
there was one CC'er according to one of the stories. not sure on any further details.

Seems a "man with a gun" "Confronted" the husband at Walmart and the wife shot him.

The suspects then fled on foot to a nearby Wal-Mart, where Jerad Miller fired a single shot upon entering, police said. A patron at the store who carried a firearm confronted Jerad Miller, not realizing that he was accompanied by Amanda Miller, who shot and killed the man, police said. He was identified as 31-year-old Joseph Wilcox of Las Vegas.

You never really know what you are up against..... too bad for Wilcox. 

Offline opencarryindetroit

yes, there was a CPL holder with a concealed gun in Walmart who confronted the husband, the CPL didnt see the wife and she killed him before he could draw.    Sad case here.... open carry and concealed carry both killed.   
http://www.guns.com/2014/06/09/good-guy-with-gun-tried-to-stop-las-vegas-shooters-video/
Carry all day, everyday!