Author Topic: Boat Night in Port Huron...  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Advanced Security

Boat Night in Port Huron...
« on: July 16, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »
Going down to bike night in Port Huron.  Gonna OC with my wife and a couple friends possibly. Just wondering if anyone else will be there?

Jeff

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
Re: Boat Night in Port Huron...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 07:37:08 PM »
Can't make it, but I'd love a summary of your night. Have a great time!

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »
Can't make it, but I'd love a summary of your night. Have a great time!

Don't know why I said bike night. Lol

Both wife and I made a long walk so far. I know for a fact that 6-8 LEOs saw my 9mm. No contact, but comments under the breath.  My plan is to grab food, and head back.  Both wife and I have recording devices, and neither of us plan on interacting past requirements with LEOs.

We'll see,

Jeff

Offline stanr2

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 10:48:30 PM »
Went down to PH and walked around.  Had a few people ask for more info. Gave pamphlet's.  Walked around several leo's and no issues. Plan on walking around again tomorrow and or Sunday.
Stanr2

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 12:03:41 AM »
Went down to PH and walked around.  Had a few people ask for more info. Gave pamphlet's.  Walked around several leo's and no issues. Plan on walking around again tomorrow and or Sunday.

No issues either. Walked around pretty much since 630pm till now.  Lots of LEOs, lots of looks, no problems whatsoever.

God Bless,

Jeff

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 12:53:19 AM »
I'm really glad to here the Port Huron area is coming around. Seems maybe just Marysville was behind the times up that direction. OC really is getting out there, thanks guys!

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »
I'm really glad to here the Port Huron area is coming around. Seems maybe just Marysville was behind the times up that direction. OC really is getting out there, thanks guys!

No problem.  I drove from Flint, and as I'm in PH a lot, I'll start to carry there everytime.

Jeff